Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Am I the Only One That Hates Amazon Reviews?

Chinese vendors want their own, separate review. Probably keeps somebody working Then there's Amazon. Doesn't matter what you buy. they want a review.

Rate and review your purchase of underwear.

Oh it's just the greatest. Never had any like it before. It's freakin' underwear

Rate and review your purchase of this or that vitamin.

Guess they work. Or not. I'm not dead yet
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I do a ton of shopping from Amazon but mainly ignore the reviews now. Bought some dumb masks last year and when they came they wanted a review for a "free gift". F off.

I don't do them, and I take them with a grain of salt. Some reviews aren't even for the same product that you're viewing. Suppose I want a DJI Mini 4 Pro - just as an example, you may find reviews for the 3 pro or other DJI drones. It's like they just change the product or update it and leave the good reviews from the other.

I get my Tylenol from them as well as my vitamins as well. Don't even wanna know where they come from. I try to ensure I find the next day products as I know I'm not waiting for a shipment from another country. Prime only. But even then, I suppose foreign companies can still setup a dropship and sell on there too.

I try to find reputable known products, and not things I have never heard of before. If it's a chinese made pair of sweatpants or underwear, onto the next page!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I do a ton of shopping from Amazon but mainly ignore the reviews now. Bought some dumb masks last year and when they came they wanted a review for a "free gift". F off.

I don't do them, and I take them with a grain of salt. Some reviews aren't even for the same product that you're viewing. Suppose I want a DJI Mini 4 Pro - just as an example, you may find reviews for the 3 pro or other DJI drones. It's like they just change the product or update it and leave the good reviews from the other.

I get my Tylenol from them as well as my vitamins as well. Don't even wanna know where they come from. I try to ensure I find the next day products as I know I'm not waiting for a shipment from another country. Prime only. But even then, I suppose foreign companies can still setup a dropship and sell on there too.

I try to find reputable known products, and not things I have never heard of before. If it's a chinese made pair of sweatpants or underwear, onto the next page!
    I don't do the reviews. Should say rarely. If it is a vendor or product I want to give a positive review, I do. Otherwise? What the Hell are you supposed to say about some of this shit?

I tend to use Amazon when I'm stuck and can't go the the store without taking kid(s) that always want everything in the World. Otherwise, I try to go to HEB or some of the Mom n Pop stores. Or, if I see something on Amazon I like from a brand name, I'll go the brand name's website.

But crap for kids? Please rate and review your new size 14-16 big kids dress. Sure thing buddy
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I don't do the reviews. They usually ask the same day it's delivered. I might not use the product for days. I just delete the requests.

I do read reviews on some products and have decided to buy or not buy based on them.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.