Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default American Suckers Who Died At Pearl Harbor.

I wrote two threads about subjects like this. "History is for suckers" and "How you are (most likely) brainwashed." So it should be no surprise to anybody that America was deceived into thinking that the attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack. And those who died there and in the war that followed were suckers. One and all! For any ex-military around here, that should especially make you very angry.

I looked quite a bit into the matter. There is no doubt that FDR knew quite well where the Japanese were going to attack and when. There are many websites that go into the matter. (And about an equal number that deny it) I will show you one of the ones that say the U.S. knew. But because FDR wanted war, it was kept secret. Here is the telling sentence for me in the article. It says, "By November 16, 1941 (Manila time) Leitwiler informed Parke that he was "reading enough current traffic to keep two translators very busy."

www.independent.org › issues › articlePearl Harbor Document: Letter from Leitweiler to Parke

2. Piss Off SassyLady says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Americans who died at Pearl harbor weren't suckers. So take your title and shove it up your ass. I hope you go out camping, encounter a grizzly bear, and get mauled.

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    I wrote two threads about subjects like this. "History is for suckers" and "How you are (most likely) brainwashed." So it should be no surprise to anybody that America was deceived into thinking that the attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack. And those who died there and in the war that followed were suckers. One and all! For any ex-military around here, that should especially make you very angry.

I looked quite a bit into the matter. There is no doubt that FDR knew quite well where the Japanese were going to attack and when. There are many websites that go into the matter. (And about an equal number that deny it) I will show you one of the ones that say the U.S. knew. But because FDR wanted war, it was kept secret. Here is the telling sentence for me in the article. It says, "By November 16, 1941 (Manila time) Leitwiler informed Parke that he was "reading enough current traffic to keep two translators very busy."

www.independent.org › issues › articlePearl Harbor Document: Letter from Leitweiler to Parke
    What am idiotic thing to say. What did you expect the citizens of America to do? In spite of what the leaders may or may not have known the battle needed to be fought.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

6. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes, it is well known that we had broken the Japanese military code prior and we knew they were going to attack and we knew exactly what time. Roosevelt kept it secret because the American public was firmly against us entering the war! But Roosevelt also knew if they attack us our patriotic citizens would rush to join to fight them. And he was correct. Our citizens joined and we eventually crushed them!!! --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Americans who died at Pearl harbor weren't suckers. So take your title and shove it up your ass. I hope you go out camping, encounter a grizzly bear, and get mauled.
    They weren't suckers? Well they were needlessly killed by our government. You can't get any more "sucker" than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    What am idiotic thing to say. What did you expect the citizens of America to do? In spite of what the leaders may or may not have known the battle needed to be fought.
    What I said is nowhere as stupid as what you said. In fact, what I said wasn't stupid at all. FDR wanted war. That is FAR from meaning we should have went to war. The battle you speak of never should have taken place to begin with. What the Japanese were doing in China or wherever was none of our business.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yes, it is well known that we had broken the Japanese military code prior and we knew they were going to attack and we knew exactly what time. Roosevelt kept it secret because the American public was firmly against us entering the war! But Roosevelt also knew if they attack us our patriotic citizens would rush to join to fight them. And he was correct. Our citizens joined and we eventually crushed them!!! --Tyr

Why do feel they needed to be crushed. Because of what they were doing in China? The Chinese have given us a lot of trouble in the Korean and Vietnamese wars. Chinese hackers have also stolen most of our secret military technology. And a future conflict with China is a possibility. So I wish the Japanese would have completely depopulated the entire fucking country!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

They weren't suckers? Well they were needlessly killed by our government. You can't get any more "sucker" than that.
    Yes we can. We can generate idiots like yourself ... that is a total suck scenario.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

What I said is nowhere as stupid as what you said. In fact, what I said wasn't stupid at all. FDR wanted war. That is FAR from meaning we should have went to war. The battle you speak of never should have taken place to begin with. What the Japanese were doing in China or wherever was none of our business.
    Well, yes, what you said is extremely stupid ... actually what you said is beyond stupid. It's idiotic.

You said people who fought and died were suckers. They were patriotic. The Intel was stupid.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 10-09-2023 at 04:11 PM.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well, yes, what you said is extremely stupid ... actually what you said is beyond stupid. It's idiotic.

You said people who fought and died were suckers. They were patriotic. The Intel was stupid.
    Could it be that you don't think they were suckers is because you're a sucker yourself?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Could it be that you don't think they were suckers is because you're a sucker yourself?
    I stand by what I said .. they were patriots.

I feel sorry for you and your relatives. It's unfortunate that you ended up the way you are with your ideology.

If you think you're going to change any minds here you're wasting your time.

16. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Want to go there?

In case your informed self doesn't know what a "Gunny" is, it is a Gunnery Sergeant, USMC. I take offense to the existence of this thread which is why I avoided it until now, and your enlightened self doesn't have a damned clue what you are talking about.

When you walk a mile in my combat boots you feel free to tell me what we are and what we think. Otherwise, this thread is an insult to me and anyone else who ever put on the uniform of the US military, and especially those that died in the line of duty because they believed in something more than self.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

18. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I stand by what I said .. they were patriots.

I feel sorry for you and your relatives. It's unfortunate that you ended up the way you are with your ideology.

If you think you're going to change any minds here you're wasting your time.

Did you not read my thread? They were killed. NEEDLESSLY! That isn't an "ideology." It is a fact! Before Pearl Harbor, we were reading the Japanese naval code. And even if we weren't, (though we were) we would still have known what the Japanese were up to. Because the Japanese fleet wasn't maintaining radio silence. Through radio triangulation we knew exactly where the Japanese fleet was. And tracking it heading towards the Hawaiian Islands, even a fool would have been able to understand what they were up to. But this information was kept secret. Because FDR wanted war. He told the American public that he wouldn't send their sons to fight in a foreign war. Like we wrongly did in WW I. The best way to have war was to get the Japanese to start it. And if you can claim that it was a "sneak attack," all the better.

You need to understand a little better how our government works. There was a person named general Smedley Butler who knew. He used to be a general in the U.S. Marine Corps. Among other medals, he had received two Medals of Honor. This was a person to be taken seriously! I will show you part of something he wrote.

General Smedley Butler.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Want to go there?

In case your informed self doesn't know what a "Gunny" is, it is a Gunnery Sergeant, USMC. I take offense to the existence of this thread which is why I avoided it until now, and your enlightened self doesn't have a damned clue what you are talking about.

When you walk a mile in my combat boots you feel free to tell me what we are and what we think. Otherwise, this thread is an insult to me and anyone else who ever put on the uniform of the US military, and especially those that died in the line of duty because they believed in something more than self.
    Excellent. That's all

21. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I've read all the stories. There is no hard evidence that proves the allegation. Even IF there was, it does not negate the courage and heroism of the Soldiers and Sailors that were killed and give you no license to piss on them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

23. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Black Diamond liked this post