(Well Gunny, you got your way. I am posting this in the steel cage where nobody but members can even see it.)

The holocaust never happened. And I will prove it. The whole holocaust story is just bullshit propaganda that most jews put out there to make sure that their asses are thoroughly being licked clean by YOU. I will start out with posting two pictures of plaques from the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz. The first one is an old one that says the Nazis murdered 4 million people there. But then Poland gained its freedom from Russia. So they decided to put up a new plaque that was a little closer to the truth. It says that 1.5 million people died there. And if the death toll was that much lower there, you can bet your ass that they were equally as low at all of the other supposed "death camps." So where does that put the BS 6 million jews having been killed in the holocaust figure.

old auschwitz plaque 2,.jpg new auschwitz plaque.jpg

But as things turned out, far fewer people died at the jewish internment camps than even what the new plaque at the Auschwitz holocaust memorial museum shows. I will show you a couple documents that were put out by the International Red Cross. They tell what the real death toll was. But from what I hear, the International Red Cross now denies that they put these documents out there. Well with jewish influence being what it is, that doesn't surprise me much. I think they are real. Here they are.

holocaust document 2.jpg holocaust document 1.jpg

Also, there were newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II that spoke of something bad happening to 6 million jews. Only somebody who is severely brainwashed could believe the same crap in regards to the "holocaust." I will show some of them. But the rest will have to be posted in a reply. So please don't reply to this thread until I have finished posting the pictures I need to.

6 million Jews bullshit 1.jpg