She makes a decent case. Bari Weiss also brought up that the Nazis at least seemed to hide their atrocities, evidence of some guilt:

https://www.thenewneo.com/2023/10/24...and-the-nazis/

The differences between the jihadis and the NazisPosted on October 24, 2023
I’ve already pointed out that one difference is that the Nazis tried to keep their crimes quiet, while Hamas proudly records its murders and atrocities and disseminates the videos worldwide.

Here are a few more differences.

(1) It’s my impression that although both the Nazis and Hamas jihadis were/are into torture, Hamas seems to prefer to torture a larger percentage of its victims, up close and personal.

(2) The Nazis killed about 2/3 of the Jews of Europe and approximately 1/3 of the Jews who had been alive in the entire world prior to the war. I don’t know what percentage of world Jewry has been killed in terrorist attacks by Hamas and other jihadis up to and including October 7, but it’s nowhere near a match to the efficiency of the Nazi Jew-killing machine. However, jihadis have the very same ambition: to eliminate Jews from the face of the earth. They also want to kill quite a few Christians along the way; maybe ultimately all of them, too, if they won’t convert.

(3) To accomplish the Holocaust the Nazis had to conquer country after county in Europe and conduct a staged roundup operation, usually with the cooperation of at least some of the locals. Some countries’ populations of non-Jews refused to cooperate, although that refusal was only successful in certain countries the Nazis were occupying with a temporarily lighter touch. But the whole thing was hard work for the Nazis. The jihadis have it much easier because many of the world’s Jews are concentrated in a very small area: Israel, surrounded by enemies.

(4) The Nazis were a German national party and although they had allies, Nazism wasn’t much of a movement worldwide. Muslims, however, represent about a quarter of the world’s population. What’s more, there are sizable numbers of Muslims in Western Europe and the US. What percentage of these Muslims support Hamas? I can’t say for sure, but I think it’s correct to say that percentage is very significant, given the extent of the demonstrations and the quality of the statements of Muslim leaders in many countries. And, for example, here’s a poll of Muslims in America:

A majority of Muslim-Americans agree that Israel has a right to defend itself, but in stark contrast to other demographic groups, a majority disagree that Israel should invade Gaza, and a majority agree that Hamas was justified in its attack on Israel.

(5) And then there is the left and the biased anti-Israel MSM. During WWII the left was with the Nazis while the USSR was allied with them, but after that the left was anti-Nazi (very flexible of them). Now much of the left is not just anti-Israel but pro-Hamas or at the very least in Hamas-atrocity-denial.

(6) In addition, we have the UN:

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres accused Israel of violating international law in its retaliation against the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip and called for an immediate truce that would leave the terrorist organization in power after it massacred over 1,400 Israelis in the worst mass killing of Jews since the Holocaust.

“I am deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza. Let me be clear: No party to an armed conflict is above international humanitarian law,” Guterres said during a Security Council meeting on the Gaza conflict.

More here:

Israeli officials railed at UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Tuesday after he appeared to suggest the impetus for the Hamas terror group’s devastating October 7 attack on Israel was the Jewish state’s continued control of Palestinian territories.

“It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum,” Guterres said at a UN Security Council meeting on the Israel-Hamas war, which erupted when the terror group ravaged Israeli border communities, killing some 1,400 people, the vast majority of them civilians.

“The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing,” Guterres said. …

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres accused Israel of violating international law in its retaliation against the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip and called for an immediate truce that would leave the terrorist organization in power after it massacred over 1,400 Israelis in the worst mass killing of Jews since the Holocaust.

“I am deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza. Let me be clear: No party to an armed conflict is above international humanitarian law,” Guterres said during a Security Council meeting on the Gaza conflict.

Please read the whole thing, if you can stomach it. Guterres has apparently been reading The NY Times.

In our own State Department:

Secretary of State Antony Blinken held “listening sessions” with Muslim, Arab-American and Jewish staffers amid growing internal frustration over the department’s handling of the war in Israel and Gaza.

The meetings came after a State Department official resigned in protest this week over continued US support for an Israeli bombing campaign in the Gaza Strip that the Hamas-run health ministry says has killed more than 4,000 people.

On Friday afternoon, Blinken met with a small group of State Department staffers who are members of two Arab-American and Muslim employee organizations.

I doubt they’re upset that the US isn’t supporting Israel more and taking the gloves off.

NOTE: So far, all the casualty statistics of Palestinians in Gaza as a result of Israeli airstrikes have come from Hamas. There is zero reason to believe their figures, based on past experience with their lies. The MSM could be helpful in making that very clear. Instead, it generally does the opposite.
I saw a bit of this Muslim woman, I have to agree that it's brave, but not making a difference with any Muslims or the crazy anti-Semite purported Christians.

https://www.thenewneo.com/2023/10/24...-speaking-out/

A Muslim speaking outPosted on October 24, 2023
I’ve seen others, too.

ADDENDUM:

In response to some of the comments, I’ll add that of course her speaking out doesn’t change anything regarding jihadis, their goals, and their grip on so many ordinary Muslims. Nevertheless she models the possibility of disagreement within the faith. She is hardly alone, either. But the reason I included this video is because I often read commentary on the right side of the blogosphere saying something like, “Where are the moderate Muslims? Why aren’t they speaking out? I haven’t heard or seen a single one.”

They indeed exist. The problem is that they don’t seem to matter much if at all. That doesn’t negate the fact of their courage.