So I was back at the gym today for my final training session on a 6 week program. We went through a new assessment and he now talked me into another set but this time for 12 weeks. Yikes.

But it was him raving over my results that made me do it again and stick with it. He said my body fat percentage drop was the best he's ever seen based on the first 6 weeks with him. Not sure if I was snowed or actually did well? I think a lot was my new diet and not pounding down snacks at 9pm!

So weight went from 192 - 176 = so lost 16lbs during that time. Don't want to lose anymore but now continue just toning the belly fat the best I can. I'm 55 so don't need to overdo things here.

Skeletal muscle mass went from 75.6 to 73.2 and I don't know what this is really anyway.

Ok, and the percentage of body fat that he said was good improvement was originally 30.5 and now down to 26.3 and he claims that was a great improvement for a short amount of time. Still sounds fat to me! And the belly, while slowly coming down, is still jiggly like a bowl of jello that is slowly hardening.

Depending on how things progress, at least going forward it is weekly payments for the sessions up to 12 weeks, so I can bail at any time. But he keeps me coming more often and keeps me honest on the workouts. He is a Giants fan though, but that means I just get to laugh at him once weekly when they lose.

I have been following much of your advice on the eating as well, when I can, and like I said I think the diet accounts for the majority of the weight loss at least. Now I need to even it out.