Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Israel-Hamas Deal Struck for Aid to Gaza and Hostages, Mediator Qatar Says

Last edited by Gunny; 01-17-2024 at 10:23 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Concerns grow over Israel’s intentions for Gaza when war ends

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Get rid of Hamas, at least 85% reduction in threats

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Gunny, RoccoR thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, RoccoR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm for wiping Hamas out to the last humanoid taking breath. Realistically, they need to at least get them out of Israel and draw hard lines at the borders. Hopefully, they won't let the US take the lead on handling that

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE: Israel-Hamas Deal Struck for Aid to Gaza and Hostages, Mediator Qatar Says
    SUBTOPIC: Appropriateness and Degree of Response
    ⁜→ Kathianne, Gunny, et al,

Since August 2005, when the Israelis executed a unilateral withdraw, the consolidated terrorist forces of the Gaza Strip have posed a constant and continuing threat to the safety and security of the Israeli citizenry. In that time, the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict have not been military reduced to a point that they no longer pose a threat.

See the Chart: "Timeline of Conflict in Gaza"

(COMMENT)

The has a dilemma; one not uncommon Political-Military (POL-MIL) problem faced by military defenders for several millennium. Because of the continuing of the attacks, the preferred tactical response is one in which teethe threat is eliminated, and yet not create an untenable political-diplomatic condition.

Israel, and the "Quartet” (European Union, the United States, the United Nations, and the Russian Federation) have consistently misjudged the four principle terrorist groups (HAMAS, PIJ, DFLP, PFLP) for more than twenty years. The four principle terrorist groups initiate a conflict Israel retaliates, and the outside political communities raise such an objection as to cause Israel to terminate the campaign before the mission (the elimination of the threat) before their objective is achieved (the threat is not eliminated). The principle terrorist survive and begin a resupply and reconstitution of that which has been combat lost. This happened after the Second intifada, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Pillar Defense and Operation Protective Edge. And now the pressure from the outside pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations is, once again, on for Israel to withdraw once again to prevent the four principle terrorist groups from a post conflict condition that can be rebuilt with the aid of various donor nation (Iran as an example).

It should be noted that the pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations are attempting to use the international court systems to pressure the Israeli into a losing positions. This was done in the EU Courts in an attempt to unfreeze HAMAS assets seized and to remove HAMAS from the EU designated terrorist list. This is being done by the forces and governments in filing charges in the International Criminal Courts (ICC), the ICC case on the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla" incident involving the Mavi Marmara, and now the terrorist support elements and the current government's support to terrorists organizations are attempting to pressuring Israel by enjoining the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to prevent the accomplishment of the authorized mission in self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm for wiping Hamas out to the last humanoid taking breath. Realistically, they need to at least get them out of Israel and draw hard lines at the borders. Hopefully, they won't let the US take the lead on handling that.

(COMMENT)

There is no way to know today how much of the infrastructure of the four principle terrorist organizations must be destroyed before it becomes extremely painful for the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), the pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations to resupply and reconstitute the necessary financial and military support mechanisms to re-establish the threat to Israeli Sovereignty and Regional Peace and Security. What we need to examine is the response the ICJ has relative to the "Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel) - Request for the indication of provisional measures."

It is interesting times we live in today.

Most Respectfully,
    R

9. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE: Israel-Hamas Deal Struck for Aid to Gaza and Hostages, Mediator Qatar Says
    SUBTOPIC: Appropriateness and Degree of Response
    ⁜→ Kathianne, Gunny, et al,

Since August 2005, when the Israelis executed a unilateral withdraw, the consolidated terrorist forces of the Gaza Strip have posed a constant and continuing threat to the safety and security of the Israeli citizenry. In that time, the four principal terrorist groups [Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)] that initiated the conflict have not been military reduced to a point that they no longer pose a threat.

See the Chart: "Timeline of Conflict in Gaza"

(COMMENT)

The has a dilemma; one not uncommon Political-Military (POL-MIL) problem faced by military defenders for several millennium. Because of the continuing of the attacks, the preferred tactical response is one in which teethe threat is eliminated, and yet not create an untenable political-diplomatic condition.

Israel, and the "Quartet” (European Union, the United States, the United Nations, and the Russian Federation) have consistently misjudged the four principle terrorist groups (HAMAS, PIJ, DFLP, PFLP) for more than twenty years. The four principle terrorist groups initiate a conflict Israel retaliates, and the outside political communities raise such an objection as to cause Israel to terminate the campaign before the mission (the elimination of the threat) before their objective is achieved (the threat is not eliminated). The principle terrorist survive and begin a resupply and reconstitution of that which has been combat lost. This happened after the Second intifada, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Pillar Defense and Operation Protective Edge. And now the pressure from the outside pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations is, once again, on for Israel to withdraw once again to prevent the four principle terrorist groups from a post conflict condition that can be rebuilt with the aid of various donor nation (Iran as an example).

It should be noted that the pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations are attempting to use the international court systems to pressure the Israeli into a losing positions. This was done in the EU Courts in an attempt to unfreeze HAMAS assets seized and to remove HAMAS from the EU designated terrorist list. This is being done by the forces and governments in filing charges in the International Criminal Courts (ICC), the ICC case on the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla" incident involving the Mavi Marmara, and now the terrorist support elements and the current government's support to terrorists organizations are attempting to pressuring Israel by enjoining the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to prevent the accomplishment of the authorized mission in self-defense.

I'm for wiping Hamas out to the last humanoid taking breath. Realistically, they need to at least get them out of Israel and draw hard lines at the borders. Hopefully, they won't let the US take the lead on handling that.

(COMMENT)

There is no way to know today how much of the infrastructure of the four principle terrorist organizations must be destroyed before it becomes extremely painful for the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), the pro-Palestinians, anti-Israelis, and the government supported terrorist organizations to resupply and reconstitute the necessary financial and military support mechanisms to re-establish the threat to Israeli Sovereignty and Regional Peace and Security. What we need to examine is the response the ICJ has relative to the "Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel) - Request for the indication of provisional measures."

It is interesting times we live in today.

Most Respectfully,
    R
    Last edited by RoccoR; 01-18-2024 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

How would the IDF know that "85%" have been "reduced"?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny
    I'm for wiping Hamas out to the last humanoid taking breath. Realistically, they need to at least get them out of Israel and draw hard lines at the borders. Hopefully, they won't let the US take the lead on handling that
    How would the IDF know that "the last (Hamas) humanoid breath" had been taken?

Kinda sounds like genocide or ethnic cleaning or massacre. choose your terms... doesn't really matter to the dead men, women and 8,000+ children.
    But the word "self defense" doesn't seem to quite fit. not objectively.

At this point it really does look like what the U.S gov't did the Native American Nations. Full on "Manifest Destiny" style take over.
    Mass destruction of homes, control and destruction of water, infrastructure & serial massacres.
    With those natives who've survived forced out or onto small controlled reservations by "treaty", all for the beleaguered settlers "safety".

When i say serially I mean serially long term.
    As RR mentioned Israel has repeatedly attack Gaza, with force far exceeding the abilities of the Gazan.
    In 2008 operation CAST LEAD Israel used White phosphorus on civilian areas in Gaza... "for defense" of course.
    Somehow the "pro-terrorist and Aniti-Israel" folks from around the world complained and didn't want Israel to "finish the job"
    I mean whats wrong with clear final solution am i right?

the god of war will be please with us all i'm sure.

Last edited by revelarts; 01-19-2024 at 05:24 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    How would the IDF know that "85%" have been "reduced"?

How would the IDF know that "the last (Hamas) humanoid breath" had been taken?

Kinda sounds like genocide or ethnic cleaning or massacre. choose your terms... doesn't really matter to the dead men, women and 8,000+ children.
    But the word "self defense" doesn't seem to quite fit. not objectively.

At this point it really does look like what the U.S gov't did the Native American Nations. Full on "Manifest Destiny" style take over.
    Mass destruction of homes, control and destruction of water, infrastructure & serial massacres.
    With those natives who've survived forced out or onto small controlled reservations by "treaty", all for the beleaguered settlers "safety".

When i say serially I mean serially long term.
    As RR mentioned Israel has repeatedly attack Gaza, with force far exceeding the abilities of the Gazan.
    In 2008 operation CAST LEAD Israel used White phosphorus on civilian areas in Gaza... "for defense" of course.
    Somehow the "pro-terrorist and Aniti-Israel" folks from around the world complained and didn't want Israel to "finish the job"
    I mean whats wrong with clear final solution am i right?

the god of war will be please with us all i'm sure.

Never mind the English language when it comes to taking the wrong the side of a cause The new definition of "genocide" is the wiping out of a by-definition-genocidal, criminal, terrorist organization that wages war against women and children. Hamas is now a race of people.

Why am I not surprised?

I guess every police force/military in the World dedicated to wiping out criminal organizations is guilty.
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-19-2024 at 09:52 AM.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Never mind the English language when it comes to taking the wrong the side of a cause The new definition of "genocide" is the wiping out of a by-definition-genocidal, criminal, terrorist organization that wages war against women and children. Hamas is now a race of people.

Why am I not surprised?

I guess every police force/military in the World dedicated to wiping out criminal organizations is guilty.
    Well I guess I just wasn't aware that 10,000 children had joined the genocidal, criminal, terrorist organization that has waged war against the against women and children of Israel.

Never mind you've cleared that up for me now.
    it's PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED... "self-defense".

everyone should understand that it makes perfect sense.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Well I guess I just wasn't aware that 10,000 children had joined the genocidal, criminal, terrorist organization that has waged war against the against women and children of Israel.

Never mind you've cleared that up for me now.
    it's PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED... "self-defense".

everyone should understand that it makes perfect sense.
    I am 110% FOR Hamas coming out from behind their women's skirts, out of their daycares and hospitals and manning the fuck up on the battlefield. See what you can arrange, huh?