Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Pot calling kettle black.
    You are the one that gets all defensive and wants to fight.

Regarding the OP I posted that states Fauci & Co lied and I have never stated otherwise ...

I would like to see Fauci & CO investigated with same due diligence (and then some) they've gone after Trump. There's a tie to him and Wuhan via funding the MSM doesn't seem much interested in harping on like they do other things (conservative/Republican). What did he fund? Who authorized it? Did he or other stooges of his ilk have knowledge Wuhan was experimenting with bio weapons? What's the money trail? Who'd he have lunch with 2019?

They won't do it. As proven by the fact he had his job prior to Biden (cross-admins), he is part of the bureaucracy, not the political elite. He's been allowed to retire and almost no attention paid to him. Politicians won't touch the bureaucracy (see Clinton/Linda Tripp and Trump threatening to "drain the Swamp). He would have to have a bloody knife in his hand standing over a dead body and I STILL wouldn't bet on a conviction.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You are the one that gets all defensive and wants to fight.

Regarding the OP I posted that states Fauci & Co lied and I have never stated otherwise ...

I would like to see Fauci & CO investigated with same due diligence (and then some) they've gone after Trump. There's a tie to him and Wuhan via funding the MSM doesn't seem much interested in harping on like they do other things (conservative/Republican). What did he fund? Who authorized it? Did he or other stooges of his ilk have knowledge Wuhan was experimenting with bio weapons? What's the money trail? Who'd he have lunch with 2019?

They won't do it. As proven by the fact he had his job prior to Biden (cross-admins), he is part of the bureaucracy, not the political elite. He's been allowed to retire and almost no attention paid to him. Politicians won't touch the bureaucracy (see Clinton/Linda Tripp and Trump threatening to "drain the Swamp). He would have to have a bloody knife in his hand standing over a dead body and I STILL wouldn't bet on a conviction.
    All that info is already known but the DOJ will not do anything under this administration.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    All that info is already known but the DOJ will not do anything under this administration.
    DOJ is also part of the bureaucracy, not the elected. I don't have all the fancy terms for explaining it. The simple version is the bureaucracy is the "machine" of invisible people that year in year out, regardless who's elected to occupy a spot for 4-6 years, that make the government function. Such that it does. Some I knew were 2nd and 3rd generation civil service who had never been outside the Beltway (exaggeration but close enough).

Some are so stupid they don't get past twiddling the paperweight on their desks. Don't have a sense of urgency, fuck with their time around the coffee pot, lunch dates, or their time outside 0730-1630. Whatever you do, don't ask them to actually make and effort and do some work.

You can't fire them regardless incompetence and/or lack of necessity for their job. If I recall correctly, it takes 3 negative counseling sessions over a period of a year to even file such a notion. Their red flag and subsequent propaganda/smear campaign among the rest of the lifers to follow shortly after the first counseling session. You'll be a racist and a prick to people who have never even seen you within a week or two. Even if you get them fired of do away with their job, they go immediately on a have to hire priority list and pop up as someone else's problem.

THEY run that place. Next in line are the kiss asses. Military and political people who ingratiate themselves into their system. Spend most of their time on station/in office politicking for a more permanent job.

Next in line are the politicians. They only aren't last because We, the People are. They can screw with anything political they want so long as they don't upset the system. If you do, it chews you up and spits you out. Regardless your righteous indignation, they just don't care. You get swatted like a fly for the annoyance of having to put some effort into dealing with your noisy ass.

Somewhere in all that are true professionals just trying to do their jobs because they know what they are doing and are good at it. They're always kept in the background and minimized. Or, given a fancy title and office somewhere out of the way as a "necessary evil" so no one has to do the work they do.

In that, I can't really blame Biden, nor any other elected official. It's the nature of the beast. Did anyone really care about Clinton and Monica Lewisnky? One, pissed off civil service employee named Linda Tripp did for no mor reason than revenge. Bill didn't like her and tried to marginalize her by doing away with her job and giving her an equal job of lesser importance out of the limelight.

Same with Trump. He threatened the establishment. It is still chewing him up. They got all day.

Then there's this: who and what pops up when an investigation is started into a US Gov't stooge putting his name to gain of function funding? Epstein's list? And what's the fallout behind the stooge? Time to call Hillary for a "cleanup"

The nature of the beast.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes SassyLady liked this post