Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default I am back!

Anyone notice me missing?

Back of course, but leave in a week for Alaska which isn't me leaving just a vacation and then back. Holidays were rough and left me a bit down. But time to once again to get back on that horse of normalcy, for me at least. Real normal will never come.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Anyone notice me missing?

Back of course, but leave in a week for Alaska which isn't me leaving just a vacation and then back. Holidays were rough and left me a bit down. But time to once again to get back on that horse of normalcy, for me at least. Real normal will never come.
    You've been missed! Enjoy Alaska, then get back here!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    You've been missed! Enjoy Alaska, then get back here!
    I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to it. Was last there in 2021 and have literally asked my wife daily since then "Do you want to go to Alaska?" and then all kinds of devious begging and tricking. So finally I said "I'm just going back without you as usual" and she said good! So I bought tickets before she could tell me if she was kidding or not.

Rick and Sharon, fun in the cold, and the snow, hopefully some animals roaming around & general all around illegal things out in the middle of nowhere!

It was like -40 by Rick and -50 by the cabin like 2 weeks ago, but unseasonably warm as of late. Negative temps at night are supposed to return when I arrive, but more like -5 to -8 and that's more than cold enough for my butt! I just hope the river doesn't loosen up and we have trouble getting to the cabin via the river.

Either way, we'll get there I am sure. Let's just hope I don't pass out and land in the yellow snow again! I'm gonna try for the whole pass out thing, but just relax somewhere else this time.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to it. Was last there in 2021 and have literally asked my wife daily since then "Do you want to go to Alaska?" and then all kinds of devious begging and tricking. So finally I said "I'm just going back without you as usual" and she said good! So I bought tickets before she could tell me if she was kidding or not.

Rick and Sharon, fun in the cold, and the snow, hopefully some animals roaming around & general all around illegal things out in the middle of nowhere!

It was like -40 by Rick and -50 by the cabin like 2 weeks ago, but unseasonably warm as of late. Negative temps at night are supposed to return when I arrive, but more like -5 to -8 and that's more than cold enough for my butt! I just hope the river doesn't loosen up and we have trouble getting to the cabin via the river.

Either way, we'll get there I am sure. Let's just hope I don't pass out and land in the yellow snow again! I'm gonna try for the whole pass out thing, but just relax somewhere else this time.
    Without a doubt it will be your best trip thus far! Enjoy and as always, pics!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Without a doubt it will be your best trip thus far! Enjoy and as always, pics!
    This time I will have my camera, also my gopro on my helmet for snowmachine riding & hopefully bringing my drone as well for some aerial video/photos. Depends on how cold it is. Can't really fly in the cold cold temps as the drone will lock up, and the colder it is the battery drains faster and faster.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

This time I will have my camera, also my gopro on my helmet for snowmachine riding & hopefully bringing my drone as well for some aerial video/photos. Depends on how cold it is. Can't really fly in the cold cold temps as the drone will lock up, and the colder it is the battery drains faster and faster.
    Oh please DO record your f-ups for us to laugh at. NT might want to double check the insurance is up to date on all his machines (and for casualties falling off the deck)
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke