https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sist...ifada-n3787697

Go to site, lots of X and links:

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah - I've Joined My College IntifadaBEEGE WELBORN 2:00 PM | May 03, 2024

AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews
Hello Muddah, hello Faddah,

I've joined my college Intifada

I am calling from Hamas-dah

Where all these KKeffiyehed Kids say we're rioting for Gaza.

Now I don't want that this should scare you,

But my roommate wants to kill Jews.

He's so angry - it's kinda crazy,

It'd be really scary if he wasn't so damned lazy.

Normies object, the mob surrounds them.

We charge some buildings, we occupy them.

We break some windows, scare some geezers.

Then call an order in for vegan snacks and tweezers.

Flags come down poles, flags go up poles.

It's like they're so bored they can't see they're just big a**holes.

All the chanting, and all that yelling!

Makes me think these masks do more than filter smelling.

Gotta go now, no more ramblin',

The KKeffiyehed Kids are doin' some kind of scramblin'.

So many cops here, they've come in coaches,

Fearless Intifada fighters bugger out like roaches.

Tuition dollars are being well-spent

Funding this soulless Klan of terrorists that Hell sent.

I'm in good hands, please don't worry,

(Read my blinking eyes and tell Nat Guard to hurry!)

~ Beege (with apologies to Allan Sherman)

...Here, the students have appropriated the suffering of Gazans and are cosplaying as living through humanitarian crisis. In their American make-believe story where Ivy League infrastructure sets the scene, the students play Gazans and the school administration plays Israel.

Israel (the school) is blocking their “basic humanitarian aid” in this play, and if they don’t receive it soon, they will “die of thirst and starvation” (appropriating exact experiences of Gazans). They also destroy upper class buildings and claim them as “liberated” while the students repeat chants in zombie-like chorus, playing the roll of “freedom fighters” destroying Israeli infrastructure and claiming them freed. If I’m alive in a world where people don’t see the levels of perversion in this, I give up.

You don’t see this in lower tier schools from kids of lower socio-economic standing because they aren’t plagued with the guilt of privilege that they’re seeking to launder through Middle East role plays of feigned suffering. This is as first world dystopia as it gets...

Most of the chirping, chanting BORG in the crowds are LARPers or clueless, bored sheeple.

The University of Chicago has its own radical, happy set of loons loose on campus who are being indulged while attracting all sorts of outside attention and support. That attention is both targeted and malevolent - they see the opening. They've been waiting for it this whole time, on every campus. (Ed. How very disappointing.)

Someone is still paying the bills for these coordinated, nationwide campus explosions, though. I touched on this in an earlier post, but The New York Sun is out this morning with a story (probably paywalled) on a recently filed lawsuit attempting to force the information revealing who that would be.

A lawsuit filed Wednesday in federal court in America appears calculated to expose as a lie the prevailing claim by National Students for Justice in Palestine that the recent campus protests are home-grown responses to the war at Gaza and expose them as planned, financed, and orchestrated by foreign terrorist groups.

Filed in the federal court in Virginia, the suit alleges that immediately after October 7 terror attacks in Israel, National Students for Justice in Palestine and related organizations answered a call by Hamas for mass mobilization by disseminating a manifesto and a plan of attack aimed at American campuses. The manifesto, the suit claims, confirms that NSJP is “not merely organizing to assist Hamas’s ongoing terror campaign abroad — they are intentionally extending their aid to fomenting chaos, violence, and terror in the United States.”

“NSJP has effectively become the U.S. campus arm of Hamas,” a lawyer affiliated with the plaintiffs, Arsen Ostrovsky, says in a statement released Thursday. He accuses NSJP of “directly aiding and abetting the terror group on American colleges” and “facilitating the conditions necessary for Hamas to continue carrying out acts of terror and the holding of hostages, including American nationals.”

So. Much. Money. From all-American names is being dedicated to destroying America.

"...What you find is layer upon layer of shell companies..."

That lawsuit angle delving into funding sources should be relentlessly pursued. And they really have blown it, as there are eyes focused like lasers that never were before on these sources, not necessarily just the bad actors.

As should the parents—and students themselves— be simultaneously suing universities and colleges over canceled graduations and disrupted studies due to the school's incompetence and malfeasance in mishandling the protests from the very beginning. Use the University of Florida or any of the other institutions which shut these things down immediately as your metric, and sue the crap out of them. Start impacting both the reputation and the endowment funds of these formerly unassailable behemoths.

They are on rocky ground already.

And, for God's sake - the most important thing of all: don't raise a simple-minded, chanting sheeple.

If you believe there's the remotest chance you have, don't blow your hard-earned money sending them to Camp Intifada.

You'll thank me later.

But if you know you did good...

...they'll be fine wherever they are.

And so will we.