Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Another democratic idiot

"Where are you going to get that money? Are you going to tell us lies like you're telling us today? Is that how you're going to fund the war? You don't have money to fund the war or children. But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's amusement."

This is the type of rhetoric the slime has to resort to. Is there really any wonder why people are sick of these loony liberals?

http://breitbart.tv/html/6912.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what makes you think that the people are sick of liberals?

Would it be because YOU are sick of liberals?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    what makes you think that the people are sick of liberals?

Would it be because YOU are sick of liberals?
    Because I read hundreds of articles across the spectrum weekly. I watch at least 10 different news channels weekly. I'm out and I speak with people. I listen intently to what both the democrats and republicans have to say. While fault can be found within the republican party, the rhetoric and foul play such as this idiot displayed is becoming commonplace and boring. The democrats would be much better off without the far left loons bringing them down to such a disgusting low.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Because I read hundreds of articles across the spectrum weekly. I watch at least 10 different news channels weekly. I'm out and I speak with people. I listen intently to what both the democrats and republicans have to say. While fault can be found within the republican party, the rhetoric and foul play such as this idiot displayed is becoming commonplace and boring. The democrats would be much better off without the far left loons bringing them down to such a disgusting low.
    Isn't it true, though, that the Republicans would be much better off without the far right loons bringing them down as well?

We have our loons as well.

Extremism on both sides are a problem.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    Isn't it true, though, that the Republicans would be much better off without the far right loons bringing them down as well?

Immie
    Of course, but I don't see even the far right making comments damaging to our nation during a time of war. The left bashes the president, they bash our soldiers, they bash the military leaders, they bash anyone and everyone they can regardless of the consequences to our soldiers and/or nation.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Who is a far-right loon? what do Far-Right loons say which is full of malice and hatred and intolerance and slander?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post

Immie
    what far right loons are you speaking of? I havent seen any say anything anytime recently. What do you define as far right loons?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    what far right loons are you speaking of? I havent seen any say anything anytime recently. What do you define as far right loons?
    Oh you know, those pesky conservatives!

PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so....you somehow have your finger on the pulse of the nation and guys like Gallup and Harris and Rasmussen DON'T?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Who is a far-right loon? what do Far-Right loons say which is full of malice and hatred and intolerance and slander?
    I take it that you don't listen to Rush and Sean and Savage much?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

so....you somehow have your finger on the pulse of the nation and guys like Gallup and Harris and Rasmussen DON'T?
    Only idiots rely on polls such as those for their tiny data. I tend to stick with reality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I take it that you don't listen to Rush and Sean and Savage much?
    Can you please quote for us how they degrade our soldiers, military leaders, our president and our country as a whole as the idiots on the left do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

of course they don't do that... they just degrade democrats!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only idiots rely on polls such as those for their tiny data. I tend to stick with reality.
    so...when you go out on the street and take America's pulse, that is reality, but when Gallup or Pew or Rasmussen or Harris does it, it's just polls?

riiiight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

of course they don't do that... they just degrade democrats!
    And I can see how that hurts the morale of our troops and gives incentive to our enemy.