Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Defending folk - having the balls to stand up for the innocent even if it comes to violence? Yup.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Defending folk - having the balls to stand up for the innocent even if it comes to violence? Yup.
    Awe poor defenseless israelis. You're a brainwashed noahide killbot.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Awe poor defenseless israelis. You're a brainwashed noahide killbot.
    And I have a LOT of compassion for you. You believe this conspiracy crap because you want to feel special - chosen - in-the-know.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I have a LOT of compassion for you. You believe this conspiracy crap because you want to feel special - chosen - in-the-know.
    No. You cannot accept that your cherished race is a bunch of racist theocrats.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

No. You cannot accept that your cherished race is a bunch of racist theocrats.
    you POOR man...

The only cherish two races - The Targa Newfoundland Rally, and the Human Race.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you POOR man...

The only cherish two races - The Targa Newfoundland Rally, and the Human Race.

I pity your brainwash.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You poor guy. :-/ Must be VERY stressful to not trust God for things. You take that stress out on the very folks hoping to see you freed from your delusional unhealthy, hurtful paranoia.

I've tried in earnest to explain to you my support and service to people. You twist that into something weird.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You poor guy. :-/ Must be VERY stressful to not trust God for things. You take that stress out on the very folks hoping to see you freed from your delusional unhealthy, hurtful paranoia.

I've tried in earnest to explain to you my support and service to people. You twist that into something weird.
    Fine. You think christianity make you into a jew slave. You're the poster child for my cause. Keep it up.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Fine. You think christianity make you into a jew slave. You're the poster child for my cause. Keep it up.
    Holy LORD I just want to HUG YOU!

C'mere, you:

You're sooo confused and hurt, Sage. I'm a slave to Christ. Just Him. And a servant to all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C'mere, you:

You're sooo confused and hurt, Sage. I'm a slave to Christ. Just Him. And a servant to all.
    I'll hug ya, But I think you've twisted your spiritual identification with christ into a scripturally unsound servitude to the ideology of zionism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Darin, your a first rate/first class human being

I you

C'mere, you:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Darin, your a first rate/first class human being

I you

Yes. All of the best chaps support theocracy and racism.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Yes. All of the best chaps support theocracy and racism.
    What makes you think I support theocracy and racism?

Btw - After the New Jerusalem, New-heaven and new-earth stuff happens, it'll be a global theocracy I suppose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What makes you think I support theocracy and racism?

Btw - After the New Jerusalem, New-heaven and new-earth stuff happens, it'll be a global theocracy I suppose.
    You're unable to identify those qualities in your chosen people's tribalistic faith. It could be you support it through ignorance and being brainwashed, not consciously. Try to wake up please.

I just noticed you openly admitted you support theocracy. Hint, it's not jesus's kingdom if it's constructed by men. Hence your zionism and subconscious noahidism is goading you to fulfill the prophecies you think god is fulfilling. You are the anti-christ.
    Last edited by TheSage; 10-27-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're unable to identify those qualities in your chosen people's tribalistic faith. It could be you support it through ignorance and being brainwashed, not consciously. Try to wake up please.
    Thinking outside the guidelines set forth my the church could cause one to lose his immortal soul.