Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    My two cents... they won't find one. <b><i>Little boys thinking they want to be little girls is a mental illness</i></b>, nothing more. There's no fag gene.
    Can you provide ANY credible, independent sources to support your assertions?
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Can you provide ANY credible, independent sources to support your assertions?
    "Nature."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    It doesn't seem to keep Christians from stealing, killing, doing drugs, having affairs, molesting children, etc. What makes you think it'll work any better keeping homosexuals from following their desires?
    "I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? - Barry Goldwater

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My two cents... they won't find one. Little boys thinking they want to be little girls is a mental illness, nothing more. There's no fag gene.
    I have a male cousin, who as a child, used to dress up in dresses and such all the time...He grew up, never gave a second thought to his sexuality, and is straight as an arrow. It's not a "mental illness".
    "I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? - Barry Goldwater

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    It doesn't seem to keep Christians from stealing, killing, doing drugs, having affairs, molesting children, etc. What makes you think it'll work any better keeping homosexuals from following their desires?
    It keeps 99% or so in line. Isn't that enough?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Nature."
    Oh, now that IS rich.

<blockquote>Homosexual (as well as bisexual) behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them. - <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals>Wikipedia</a></blockquote>

<blockquote> In reality, many species engage in homosexual behaviours as well. However, animals which engage in sexual interactions with members of their own sex are obviously not in immediate pursuit of reproductive goals (that is, conception). - <a href=https://www.cup.cam.ac.uk/us/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=9780521864466&ss=exc>Cambridge University Press<a/></blockquote>

You "nature" argument fails...miserably.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.