Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    No one blew up bldg 7... OK? No one. It fell because it had extensive structural damage, and it was also weakened by the intense heat. It fell.
    Why are you so oblivious to that? If you believe bldg 7 was blown up by our own government, then you must believe outrageous things about everything. That really tells me you're not fully in touch with reality.
    Sorry I insulted you.
    The "start" of the collapse is a common straw-man argument, that is a side argument so easy to prove (or an argument so difficult to prove otherwise) that when resolved hopefully solves the entire bigger issue.

Let's say we agree WTC7 fell because it had extensive structural damage (even if unreported by video/photo evidence) and it was also weakened by the intense heat (even if unreported by video/photo evidence, too).

So where is the real issue?

The building fell at almost free fall speed through the path of most resistance, leaving pools of molten steel in the basement that were found as much as 40 days later by worker crews.

Of all the three official studies concerning 9/11, Fema report never mentions WTC7, 9/11 commission report never mentions WTC7, and finally NIST report mentions the existence and the collapse of WTC7, but they are unable to provide an explanation on why or how it fell. The promised study by NIST is long overdue.

So you won't find shelter in the official version, as there's none. Someone want to keep WTC7 hidden, that's why you keep seeing the planes flying into the twin towers, and the tower collapses but NEVER saw WTC7 collapse on tv (nor the pentagon plane, either)

This is a real issue, the collapse itself, not the start of it, where any word is good because no one was there registering temperatures.

Nine seconds video of the collapse:

[youtube]LD06SAf0p9A[/youtube]

PS: If you want to add something more to the side issues, you're welcome to find photo/video evidence of bigger fires and worse damage than those two:

Worse fire

7% damage on a side
    Last edited by Sertes; 11-08-2007 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    The "start" of the collapse is a common straw-man argument, that is a side argument so easy to prove (or an argument so difficult to prove otherwise) that when resolved hopefully solves the entire bigger issue.

Let's say we agree WTC7 fell because it had extensive structural damage (even if unreported by video/photo evidence) and it was also weakened by the intense heat (even if unreported by video/photo evidence, too).

So where is the real issue?

The building fell at almost free fall speed through the path of most resistance, leaving pools of molten steel in the basement that were found as much as 40 days later by worker crews.

Of all the three official studies concerning 9/11, Fema report never mentions WTC7, 9/11 commission report never mentions WTC7, and finally NIST report mentions the existence and the collapse of WTC7, but they are unable to provide an explanation on why or how it fell. The promised study by NIST is long overdue.

So you won't find shelter in the official version, as there's none. Someone want to keep WTC7 hidden, that's why you keep seeing the planes flying into the twin towers, and the tower collapses but NEVER saw WTC7 collapse on tv (nor the pentagon plane, either)

This is a real issue, the collapse itself, not the start of it, where any word is good because no one was there registering temperatures.

Nine seconds video of the collapse:
    Sertes... really... never in a million years would you ever convince me that bldg 7 was blown up. As conspiracy theories go, that's right up there at the top of the list as the most outrageously absurd. You have to be really, really into twisted thinking to even question it was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sertes:

Even the left's hero says:

Uh, you're wrong

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Sertes:

Even the left's hero says:

Uh, you're wrong
    So what? I'm no part of your fake dualism, I go to the sources and check them, without waiting for "political heros" to tell me what is right or what is wrong, what is true and what is false.

Can you address the facts?
    Last edited by Sertes; 11-09-2007 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Sertes... really... never in a million years would you ever convince me that bldg 7 was blown up. As conspiracy theories go, that's right up there at the top of the list as the most outrageously absurd. You have to be really, really into twisted thinking to even question it was.
    No problem whatsoever.

It's you maybe that can explain me how WTC7 fell ant how those pools of molten metal can form after a gravitational collapse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sertes, how many times are you going to post the same bullshit? Nobody buys into your dillusional theory, and yet you are posting the same damn thing from the first day you were here as if someone actually gives a shit. What, are you maybe anti-american because we waxed a few whops over in Iraq by accident, or just have a need to hold onto something that makes you feel a little better in your pathetic little life? Really, is this as good as life gets for you, chasing down conspiracies?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Sertes, how many times are you going to post the same bullshit? Nobody buys into your dillusional theory, and yet you are posting the same damn thing from the first day you were here as if someone actually gives a shit. What, are you maybe anti-american because we waxed a few whops over in Iraq by accident, or just have a need to hold onto something that makes you feel a little better in your pathetic little life? Really, is this as good as life gets for you, chasing down conspiracies?
    Bwhahaha, I'm starting to feel happy about the issue, here. You know, this issue is so sad, so nasty, instead it's a refreshing sight to watch how many times people like you can hide behind an insult, dismiss the message and blame the messenger!

You don't buy this shit? FINE, GO AWAY.

Who needs you in the conspiracy theories section of a discussion board, if the only thing you can do is insulting?

But don't you dare question my motives, as you know nothing of me, or who I lost on 9/11. America is its constitution and its people, not its wars or its corrupted politicians, try to keep it in mind the next time you call someone anti-american.

However if you change your mind and want to discuss the issue on topic, WTC7 collapse and 9/11, I'm here waiting for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But don't you dare question my motives, as you know nothing of me, or who I lost on 9/11. America is its constitution and its people, not its wars or its corrupted politicians, try to keep it in mind the next time you call someone anti-american.
    Such the paradox, our constitution, our wars, and our corrupted politicans as if Italy epitomizes the reflection of proper political ideal. And I could give a damn who you lost on 911 as the next thing you know you'll be back here trying to convince some that the lost of 911 were truly abducted by aliens for trasnplants so they could eventaully take over the world.

Hiding behind insults? what exactly would I be hiding from? I've said what I said because that is my opinion, and I won't apologize for it either. Sorry, I just think you're a flaming asshole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Such the paradox, our constitution, our wars, and our corrupted politicans as if Italy epitomizes the reflection of proper political ideal.
    No, sorry, two wrongs don't make one right, it's a saying we have.
    Italy is corrupt? Yes
    9/11 was an inside job? Yes, too.
    I'm not here to defend italian politicians, so try again pal

And I could give a damn who you lost on 911 as the next thing you know you'll be back here trying to convince some that the lost of 911 were truly abducted by aliens for trasnplants so they could eventaully take over the world.
    Nice, dancing over graves.

Please come back when your alien-plot becomes my claim. As for now I'm asking, not pushing a claim, I'm asking someone to explain WTC7 collapse.

Hiding behind insults? what exactly would I be hiding from?
    From TRUTH.
    From facts you now know but cannot explain, and that you're scared to acknowledge.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, sorry, two wrongs don't make one right, it's a saying we have.
    Italy is corrupt? Yes
    9/11 was an inside job? Yes, too.
    I'm not here to defend italian politicians, so try again pal

Please come back when your alien-plot becomes my claim. As for now I'm asking, not pushing a claim, I'm asking someone to explain WTC7 collapse.

From TRUTH.
    From facts you now know but cannot explain, and that you're scared to acknowledge.

Nothing to explain. Two big buildings collapsed next to it. The lower frame work was weakened by these collapses and the weight of the building brought it down.

You really need to consider the alien theory. Your silliness ranks right up there with it.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So what? I'm no part of your fake dualism, I go to the sources and check them, without waiting for "political heros" to tell me what is right or what is wrong, what is true and what is false.

Can you address the facts?
    So Maher is wrong? Why don't you go on his show and tell him big guy. I double dare you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Nothing to explain. Two big buildings collapsed next to it. The lower frame work was weakened by these collapses and the weight of the building brought it down.
    Buildings can collapse by gravity because their frame has weakened or they can collapse due to a controlled demolition.

So why WTC7 "collapse" exhibits all the characteristics of a classic controlled demolition with explosives...:

1. Rapid onset of “collapse”
    2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a full second prior to collapse (heard by hundreds of firemen and media reporters)
    3. Symmetrical “collapse” – through the path of greatest resistance – at nearly free-fall speed — the columns gave no resistance
    4. Squibs, or “mistimed” explosions, at the upper 7 floors seen in the network videos
    5. “Collapses” into its own footprint – with the steel skeleton broken up for shipment
    6. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
    7. Tons of molten Metal found by CDI (Demolition Contractor) in basement (no other possible source than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate)
    8. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
    9. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
    10. Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
    11. Fore-knowledge of “collapse” by media, NYPD, FDNY

... and exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.
    1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
    2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, to the side most damaged by the fires)
    3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
    4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

R.I.P
    Sertes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So days passes and no one still has come up to a reasonable explanation of WTC7 collapse, yet.

No one can explain how a gravitational collapse can proceed at free fall speed throught the path of most resistance

No one can explain the pools of molten metal found in the basement have formed in a gravitational collapse

Yet the only theory that explain it all is dismissed because it's scary. So here they come the insults, denial, straw-man arguments, no one addressing the FACTS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The FACT is, no one gives a flying shit about your retarded theories and we all know what happened on that day.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock