Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Week #9 picks are up

Picks must be submitted by 12pm EST on November 4th

http://www.debatepolicy.com/picks.htm
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Picks received from:

Sir Evil
    Missileman
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Picks received from:

82marine89

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Picks received from:

actsnoblemartin
    Dilloduck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In case you didn't read it in the announcements, or the email I sent out - this weeks picks have been cancelled due to the extended outage of the server. We will resume where we left off starting again next week.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Much appreciated. Was kicking myself for not getting my picks in earlier, but I wanted to wait on some of the game-day decisions.....
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Much appreciated. Was kicking myself for not getting my picks in earlier, but I wanted to wait on some of the game-day decisions.....
    I did get a lot of picks submitted, and 3 users emailed me their picks during the downtime. But it wouldn't have been fair to the handful that generally like to wait to the last minute to submit. Even I like to wait till early sunday morning to make my picks when I can see all the last minute developments. I thought the only fair way to handle this week was to skip it since a few couldn't get to the server.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I did get a lot of picks submitted, and 3 users emailed me their picks during the downtime. But it wouldn't have been fair to the handful that generally like to wait to the last minute to submit. Even I like to wait till early sunday morning to make my picks when I can see all the last minute developments. I thought the only fair way to handle this week was to skip it since a few couldn't get to the server.
    Jerkoff!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In case you didn't read it in the announcements, or the email I sent out - this weeks picks have been cancelled due to the extended outage of the server. We will resume where we left off starting again next week.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?