Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We're as safe with President Bush as we were with every other President..

Unfortunately, we have been having terrorist attacks against us since Carter..
    Just most we're not in our Country..

We are as safe as we were with their hero, Clinton...

We had a terrorist attack in country with the first world trade center bombing...We didn't have another in Country after that, but we had two or three out of country...

These IDIOTS WHO PASS THESE PETITIONS DONT CARE ABOUT OUR SAFETY...
    They just care about their...REVENGE..

And IF they can actually FIND ANYTHING to impeach President Bush over, impeachment will be the process we would go through....

You can make up all the so called crimes you want...You can pass around all the petitions you want...

It's Finding and Proving it that is where your idiot brain STOPS...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    This idiot fails to realize that he is so safe, he can actually make this petition public and not fear reprisals like other countries.

What an idiot. People in MOST countries of the world only dream of this fools freedom.

Yes, you are safer with President George Bush. Deal with it.
    Or other message boards.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Its amazing how the left wasn't very motivated to impeach President Clinton when he legitimately broke the law. Wonder why that is...
    Maybe because a Fat Chick giving the pres a bj didn't affect the American people, but 3000+ deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan is a slightly more serious situation...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Yes, you are safer with President George Bush. Deal with it.
    That has yet to be proven to a satisfactory extent IMO...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplestillskin View Post
    Maybe because a Fat Chick giving the pres a bj didn't affect the American people, but 3000+ deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan is a slightly more serious situation...
    Well yeah, if you don't count the epedimic of teenagers thinking oral sex was okay because it was "not sexual relations."
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    We're as safe with President Bush as we were with every other President..

Unfortunately, we have been having terrorist attacks against us since Carter..
    Just most we're not in our Country..

We are as safe as we were with their hero, Clinton...

We had a terrorist attack in country with the first world trade center bombing...We didn't have another in Country after that, but we had two or three out of country...

These IDIOTS WHO PASS THESE PETITIONS DONT CARE ABOUT OUR SAFETY...
    They just care about their...REVENGE..

And IF they can actually FIND ANYTHING to impeach President Bush over, impeachment will be the process we would go through....

You can make up all the so called crimes you want...You can pass around all the petitions you want...

It's Finding and Proving it that is where your idiot brain STOPS...
    Speaking of carter. The fall of the shah of iran was his doing. The shah kept the russians out of afganhistan, because while he was in power they didn't dare move into that country as they would then have to fight iran backed by the US. He also kept iraq at bay. saddam tried an invasion and the shah kicked his ass in four days. But carter did nothing to support the shah when kohmani went in to take over. Because carter was busy selling us out to the russians. And the shah stood in the way of certain deals. More people died in one year under kohmanis rule than in the entire time the shah was in power.

Carter did nothing when the radicals took control of iran and nothing when the hostages were taken. Everything went to hell under his administration and we are still paying for it. He wasn't just lame, he was dispicable and still is.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpelstillskin View Post
    That has yet to be proven to a satisfactory extent IMO...
    As I stated above...We're as safe with President Bush, as we were with Clinton....

Remember the FIRST World trade center bombings??

Thank God , that only six were killed and hundreds injured, because they didn't place the truck bomb in the right place...

Man, I know your not that simple..

Or, maybe you are???
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Speaking of carter. The fall of the shah of iran was his doing. The shah kept the russians out of afganhistan, because while he was in power they didn't dare move into that country as they would then have to fight iran backed by the US. He also kept iraq at bay. saddam tried an invasion and the shah kicked his ass in four days. But carter did nothing to support the shah when kohmani went in to take over. Because carter was busy selling us out to the russians. And the shah stood in the way of certain deals. More people died in one year under kohmanis rule than in the entire time the shah was in power.

Carter did nothing when the radicals took control of iran and nothing when the hostages were taken. Everything went to hell under his administration and we are still paying for it. He wasn't just lame, he was dispicable and still is.
    I used to think Carter was just a good man who got caught up over his head. Lately, I've been more inclined to agree with your assessment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I used to think Carter was just a good man who got caught up over his head. Lately, I've been more inclined to agree with your assessment.
    Gaffer is absolutely right about Carter...Not only was he incompetent, but he was a sell out to the highest bidder...

Look who supports him today..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Gaffer is absolutely right about Carter...Not only was he incompetent, but he was a sell out to the highest bidder...

Look who supports him today..
    Beleive it or not, I DO try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I knew about the Iran deal, and in fact, Carter is THE reason I switched the party I vote for.

I knew he was incompetent. I just didn't realize until the past few years what an absolute, out of touch with reality screwball he is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Back when he was in office and years afer I thought the same as you. Just a bafoon in over his head. But over the years I have come to know a lot more about him and the more I learn the uglier he gets.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Back when he was in office and years afer I thought the same as you. Just a bafoon in over his head. But over the years I have come to know a lot more about him and the more I learn the uglier he gets.
    I totally understand what you're saying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, I might...MIGHT take this petition a little more seriously if it was properly spelled and punctuated.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 02-09-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    You know, I might...MIGHT take this petition a little more seriously if it was properly spelled and puncuated.
    And don't forget intelligent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I totally understand what you're saying.
    I was with you both...We only wanted to believe that One of our Presidents could be so incompetent...

It hurts to see the rest...And it's coming back to bite us, NOW..