Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    You PM'd me about something regarding a reported thread. One OCA was removed from discussion. The other? I haven't seen that report. What the HELL do you want me to do? seriously? Send me a PM and ask me something specific - something I can answer and I'll try to answer you.
    i asked why he gets away with it
    your reply was on the lines of what does he get away with

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    i asked why he gets away with it
    your reply was on the lines of what does he get away with
    He didn't get away with what you reported. On both occasions the thread was moderated. Address your further concerns to jimnyc.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Here is someone that calls herself a hunter.......... this pig should have been gored by an elk. Be sure and watch the film, you get an idea what type of people are running around(waddling) the forest with high powered rifles.

http://wcco.com/local/albino.deer.season.2.482097.html

Minn. Woman Shoots Albino Deer During Opener
    (WCCO) On this season's deer opener, a Minnesota woman shot one of the rarest kinds around; an albino deer. Mary Rakotz of Avon got the 6-point buck on Saturday in Mille Lacs County.

She said it was thrilling to see the rare animal, but 100 times more exciting to be able to actually take it home.

"I had heard that it might be in the area, so I thought that here was my chance of a lifetime. So I had to creep a little bit, probably about 40 yards, to get a good place where I could steady myself a little bit. But then I did that and shot and it went right down," said Rakotz.

Rakotz said she isn't sure if she has room to mount the buck, so she's contacted Cabella's to see if they're interested in buying it.

What a disgusting jerk.
    Not sure about here in Nevada, but I grew up in Wisconsin and hunted there for decades, and I can tell you, it is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to shot an albino deer in Wisconsin. That MORON woman would have been arrested on the spot when she registered it, and quite deservedly so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Not sure about here in Nevada, but I grew up in Wisconsin and hunted there for decades, and I can tell you, it is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to shot an albino deer in Wisconsin. That MORON woman would have been arrested on the spot when she registered it, and quite deservedly so.
    Arrested for what?- what would it matter what color the deer is? If it were illegal, she wouldn't be on the news in a positive light. Had it been illegal, the news would've nailed her for it... No?

I think it'd make for a nicely mounted piece on a wall of a cabin or lodge..
    Last edited by -Cp; 11-06-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I closed this thread and mentioned issues within are being handled. I sent mrg666 a PM myself.

The issues mentioned ARE going to be addressed. We want EVERYONE to enjoy their time here at DP, and we won't tolerate others being harassed. Yes, long time members were given extra rope from time to time but it's gotten a bit out of hand as of late and will definitely be addressed.

If anyone has any further concerns, please shoot me a PM.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock