Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    it is / was a metaphor
    lessee....you asked if one of those shells had his name on it. That's suggesting you'd want him shot. A shot from a shotgun would/could kill. Great metaphor.

:-/

Stop crapping in my thread, okay? Great. You don't like him. Thanks for sharing.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    lessee....you asked if one of those shells had his name on it. That's suggesting you'd want him shot. A shot from a shotgun would/could kill. Great metaphor.

:-/

Stop crapping in my thread, okay? Great. You don't like him. Thanks for sharing.
    Then stop crapping on the logic of his complaint Darin. Suggesting that he wants to see OCA killed is just sidestepping the answer you don't want to give. The guy should be told how it is, OCA has alot longer leash then the average user around here period.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Steel Cage, here we come!
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Then stop crapping on the logic of his complaint Darin. Suggesting that he wants to see OCA killed is just sidestepping the answer you don't want to give. The guy should be told how it is, OCA has alot longer leash then the average user around here period.
    Which is completely beside the point. If somebody wants to complain, complain the right way. Making death innuendo is stupid.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which is completely beside the point. If somebody wants to complain, complain the right way. Making death innuendo is stupid.
    Yeah agreed 100% there but then again stupid is being a admin. and not dealing with the issue before it becomes available on the open forum. Wanna handle complaints, handle them the right way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and can you enlighten me as to "the right way " please

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

send an Email or PM to jimnyc

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Yeah agreed 100% there but then again stupid is being a admin. and not dealing with the issue before it becomes available on the open forum. Wanna handle complaints, handle them the right way.
    And why don't you send me a PM enlightening me on the right way, okay?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

send an Email or PM to jimnyc
    done that
    you and jimmy have had pm's from me
    didnt get much from you ,and nothing from jc ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And why don't you send me a PM enlightening me on the right way, okay?

I think if it was handled through a PM to begin with it would'nt be here right now. Simple, when someone has a qustion regarding the way things are handled simply tell the truth or at least act as though you will take care of the situation by telling the user the isuue will be looked into. Avoidance, and sidestepping results in this very thing, and I know these question have come before by others as well.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Since nothing has been sidestepped what you're saying doesn't apply, J. Pikey reported a post, it was handled, and now he's bitter because I didn't give him a handjob, too. (shrug).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since nothing has been sidestepped what you're saying doesn't apply, J. Pikey reported a post, it was handled, and now he's bitter because I didn't give him a handjob, too. (shrug).
    Very mature Darin but no real surprise either. You never could handle being questioned but to to put things as you did in this current reply does nothing more then solidify my believe that you are a hypocrite. Mr. holier than thou is now suggesting Pikey (a brit but same name used by oca) gives him a handjob.

How very typical.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Very mature Darin but no real surprise either. You never could handle being questioned but to to put things as you did in this current reply does nothing more then solidify my believe that you are a hypocrite. Mr. holier than thou is now suggesting Pikey (a brit but same name used by oca) gives him a handjob.

How very typical.
    Dude - PIKEY is in his SIGNATURE. I used it because I think that's what he calls himself. I'm at a loss here, J. Dude reported a post. I handled his report appropriately and yet he still thinks he was ignored. Hence the bs in this thread.

WHAT am I hypocritical about? Seriously? I didn't say that guy gives OCA a hand-job, I said he seems upset I didn't give HIM one. That's a metaphor - like his "metaphor" suggesting OCA be shot. It means I think (I'd have no REAL idea because he's never told me) he's upset because he felt appropriate action wasn't taken when he reported a post. I'm not holier than ANYONE. In fact, I don't even have a fucking CLUE what the hell is causing all this. One guy reported a post. He posted in this thread about not getting anything to happen by reporting it, and You jump all over me? Seriously - this whole turn of events surprises me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you were also pm'd i still have the pm i sent and your reply
    i actually reported 2 threads both were closed .
    we've got a rope on a nasty dog here that stretches past the gate is all that is happening .
    the man repeatedly attacks members and draws them into a response.
    then shouts about the shit he gets back . and the thing is he even looks for sympathy and uses it as further reason to attack more .
    lets get it straight i dont hate him , i dont want him shot muzzled maybe .

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    you were also pm'd i still have the pm i sent and your reply
    i actually reported 2 threads both were closed .
    we've got a rope on a nasty dog here that stretches past the gate is all that is happening .
    the man repeatedly attacks members and draws them into a response.
    then shouts about the shit he gets back . and the thing is he even looks for sympathy and uses it as further reason to attack more .
    lets get it straight i dont hate him , i dont want him shot muzzled maybe .
    You PM'd me about something regarding a reported thread. One OCA was removed from discussion. The other? I haven't seen that report. What the HELL do you want me to do? seriously? Send me a PM and ask me something specific - something I can answer and I'll try to answer you.