Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Illegal Aliens

Wondering what everyone thinks about the crisis we are in concerning Illegal Aliens. A discussion that Pale Rider and I have had on many occasions. We are the defending country in the largest full scale land invasion in history. And our government needs to start looking at it in that sense...they are criminally entering our country, breaking our laws, and draining our economy.
    Press 1 for english; Se habla Espaniol press 2 to connect you directly to the nearest police department for immediate arrest, detainment, confiscation of all your 'Stolen' assets, and deportation...thank you for calling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I say, build a huge fence along the US-Mexican border and shoot anyone trying to climb over it. Oh yeah, and deport every illegal we find in America.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    I say, build a huge fence along the US-Mexican border and shoot anyone trying to climb over it. Oh yeah, and deport every illegal we find in America.
    I pretty much agree with you. And not tie the hands of the guard units there.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I pretty much agree with you. And not tie the hands of the guard units there.
    Or arrest and Prosecute border patrol doing their jobs...

Check out Americanfreedomriders.com

It shows a lot of what the Media won't cover and what the bleeding hearts don't want you to see.
    Press 1 for english; Se habla Espaniol press 2 to connect you directly to the nearest police department for immediate arrest, detainment, confiscation of all your 'Stolen' assets, and deportation...thank you for calling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Ditto that, plus actively pursue the coyote's that bring these criminals across.

They actually have "store fronts" in the Texas border towns.
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Norse_soul View Post
    Wondering what everyone thinks about the crisis we are in concerning Illegal Aliens. A discussion that Pale Rider and I have had on many occasions. We are the defending country in the largest full scale land invasion in history. And our government needs to start looking at it in that sense...they are criminally entering our country, breaking our laws, and draining our economy.
    A no-brainer. "Illegal alien." Not here legally = criminals. The law says deport them, and I say enforce the law. Enforce the border.

I'm sick of our government's inaction/backshelving the problem as often as they can. There hasn't been a border incident in several weeks and it's like the problem no longer exists. Wonder how many illegals came over in that time.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You all want all that stuff... fence... deportations... fine businesses that hire illegals, just remember one name...

...TOM TANCREDO!!!

Vote for him for president, and you WILL see those things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tancredo sums it up best:

"The President and his new Democratic allies seem hell-bent on cramming this mass amnesty down the throats of the American people whether they want it or not."
    Myself, and many, many more will NOT stand still for ANY amnesty plan.

I wonder what part of "go home to Mexico" the criminals crossing our boarders don't understand?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The problem is white guilt. We wouldn't stand for 12-20 million Swedes coming in, marching in the street with the Swedish flag, demanding we all speak Swedish, etc. We'd say, "Sven, you must be joking. Get the fuck out!"

But because they're little brown things, we go to pieces cooing over them. But they're not babies. They're crappy off-brand humans who drive drunk without licenses, rip off welfare, clog up emergency rooms, slash each other with machetes and expect us to pay for it then say "you a gringo!" if we complain. They're dangerous, shitty little barrio-dwellers who belong crouching over a pot in a location many miles south of the Rio Grande. We don't need them. We know how to do construction. We know how to pick lettuce. What we don't know how to do is defend ourselves as a people.

Ask yourself: What was ever improved by adding Mexicans to it?
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    The problem is white guilt. We wouldn't stand for 12-20 million Swedes coming in, marching in the street with the Swedish flag, demanding we all speak Swedish, etc. We'd say, "Sven, you must be joking. Get the fuck out!"

But because they're little brown things, we go to pieces cooing over them. But they're not babies. They're crappy off-brand humans who drive drunk without licenses, rip off welfare, clog up emergency rooms, slash each other with machetes and expect us to pay for it then say "you a gringo!" if we complain. They're dangerous, shitty little barrio-dwellers who belong crouching over a pot in a location many miles south of the Rio Grande. We don't need them. We know how to do construction. We know how to pick lettuce. What we don't know how to do is defend ourselves as a people.

A sinking boat?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They're entitled to anything the law will allow, "in their own country, or here, as long as they've become fully naturalized *LEGAL* citizens". Otherwise, they simply are nothing more than a drain on our country. Our jails and prisons are overflowing with them, their gangs destroy neighborhoods, and they cripple and shut down emergency rooms and hospitals. They're bleeding our system dry, and not paying anything to support it. Just you and I, the *LEGAL*, tax paying Americans pay. Don't think they cost us money? Better get to educating yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm always missing something when people talk or does something. I thought it is against the law to harbor, aid, or abiet a criminal. Why can't we shut these companies down that hire illegals and give an American a chance to open one like it? Why can't we arrest Doctors, hospital administrators, county government officials that give them food stamps, their families that are here legally that help them by letting them live with them? And the list goes on and on, because illegal aliens ARE criminals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mexican food......what has ever been improved by adding a racist to it?

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82432,00.html

Try going through this list. Shouldn't be too hard to find the "little brown things" that were willing to fight and die in the service of this Nation .... they have Hispanic last names.

Each and every one of them was a better man than you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82432,00.html

Try going through this list. Shouldn't be too hard to find the "little brown things" that were willing to fight and die in the service of this Nation .... they have Hispanic last names.

Each and every one of them was a better man than you.
    Gunny, you are right in what you say, and I have the deepest respect for them and I am indebted to them for serving our country for me. If one of our serviceman showed up at my door regardless of color or whatever, and asked for help, I pray it is in my power to do so. But when I talk/think about illegal aliens, the same picture jumps in my mind just as Hugh Lincoln described. But if an illigal alien's legal brother showed up and asked for help, I would do everything in my power to help him also.