Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    I agree with you completely. In fact, I think the men should be held more responsible as they are usually the instigators of such activity. (There are some more aggressive females).

Teach the boys how to be men and the girls will naturally become women.
    Held more responsible ?? They are already are deprived of the right to determine the fate of the egg they fertilized. His mate decides if his offpsring will be aborted or she wants to keep the child but make him financially support it. Hell, she can even claim she didn't consent to sex and really put the heat on this guy. What more do you want in the way of consequnces for the male engaging in sex?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Uh hey guys?? I am 15 and I'm one of those teens who believe in abstinence. I have never had sex, and I don't plan on ever having sex till my honeymoon.
    good....I read an article recently that said something like 40% of Harvard students admited to being virgins in a recent survey and only 20% reported having had sex more than once......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotPinkConsevative View Post
    Uh hey guys?? I am 15 and I'm one of those teens who believe in abstinence. I have never had sex, and I don't plan on ever having sex till my honeymoon.
    Good luck hotpink! But know now that your commitment to this will only need to become stronger as you get older, because at 18 or 19 or 20 or 21, the peer pressure, boyfriend pressure and even sometimes hormone pressure will be abound. Don't think this wise stance of yours will be easy, know that it won't be... and start getting tougher skin now to handle it!

jane doe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Good luck hotpink! But know now that your commitment to this will only need to become stronger as you get older, because at 18 or 19 or 20 or 21, the peer pressure, boyfriend pressure and even sometimes hormone pressure will be abound. Don't think this wise stance of yours will be easy, know that it won't be... and start getting tougher skin now to handle it!

jane doe
    Yeah, I realize that the task that I have started (staying pure till marriage) Will not be the easyest task that I have ever started on- though neither is living with 9 brothers and sister - or skiping 2 grades;-) while taking a collage class

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I realize that the task that I have started (staying pure till marriage) Will not be the easyest task that I have ever started on- though neither is living with 9 brothers and sister - or skiping 2 grades;-) while taking a collage class
    YOU GO GIRL!

make us other women proud!

figured you were some ''brain'' when you said you were 15 and had interest in politics!

good luck again, and good goin' on all of your accomplishments!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

:-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good for you! obviously someone did something right....So may I ask are you male or female and why have you chosen to wait? Was it because of what you learned from your parent's or school? Etc. etc.?
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Good for you! obviously someone did something right....So may I ask are you male or female and why have you chosen to wait? Was it because of what you learned from your parent's or school? Etc. etc.?
    I'm a female. Well I first dicided to abstinent from what my Mom and Dad told me, now it's pretty much everything that I have around me just makes me want to stay abstinent

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

HotPink, are you Pentecostal by any chance? You remind me of a girl I had a couple of undergrad classes with. She was brilliant. We had some great discussions, because we totally disagreed on pretty much everything.

I think a lot of girls start out with the intent of remaining a virgin until marriage. Not many make it. There are tons of pressure out there, and too many girls end up giving in to it. I was one of them.
    My best friend Beth was not. She was a virgin when she got married at 22. So was her husband, who was 25. What is unique about Beth is that she doesn't believe in religion. Her husband is a lapsed Baptist. She simply did not believe in sex without commitment.