Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Not enough info. I think I might have a clue about what you are saying but I would need more details.

http://www.augustreview.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    It's not just jews. It's freemasons, satanists, skull and bones, illuminati, cia, world bank, most governments, etc...
    the current ethnicity really doesn't matter. Destroying the common people is an accepted tenet of them all. The meme that has been borrowed from talmudic judaism, which they borrowed from the mystery religions is the concept of elitism as a guiding principle.
    OK, I can accept this as a burgoise elite caste that is still more or less intact and ambitious. But without some dramatic documentation establishing a unified conspiracy I have to accept it as a generalized theme.

I suppose the Rockefellers, Duponts, and Kennedies would be included?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, I can accept this as a burgoise elite caste that is still more or less intact and ambitious. But without some dramatic documentation establishing a unified conspiracy I have to accept it as a generalized theme.

I suppose the Rockefellers, Duponts, and Kennedies would be included?
    Fine keep your hand in the sand. Check out the names on the federal reserve org chart. It's also, by chance(?), a who's who of political power brokers in america.

Accept the truth, get used to being called a wacko, and make a stand, even if in some small way.

check out the sites of Alex Jones.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com
    http://www.infowars.com

Myspace (a recent Rupert Murdoch acquisition) censors links to his sites, btw. Isn't that interesting?

What you need to get over is this belief that somehow the democrats have no part in this. Or maybe you don't believe that. If you do, don't.

The biggest risk to their plan is the people in western nations standing up to their plan, the dems are used to beat down western majorities with cries of "you're a racist, nationalist skinhead nazi".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fine keep your hand in the sand. Check out the names on the federal reserve org chart.
    I have had that chart on file for 3 years Sage. I can't form my world view based on a chart alone.

Accept the truth, get used to being called a wacko, and make a stand, even if in some small way.
    I make stands on econ issues almost everyday, but I like to be able to get my head completely around the topics. There is a lot that can not be known. You have to make choices about how much credibility you invest a few ideas with if they can not be proven via the I net.

What you need to get over is this belief that somehow the democrats have no part in this. Or maybe you don't believe that. If you do, don't.
    Sage I do not in any way believe that the dems have no role in it. Both Clinton and Carter are trilaterals. And a Rockerfeller founded the trilats. Clinton signed NAFTA and was an advocate for the "new world order".

Hillary will also be an advocate for the NAU, our continued occupation of Iraq and globalization generally.

The biggest risk to their plan is the people in western nations standing up to their plan, the dems are used to beat down western majorities with cries of "you're a racist, nationalist skinhead nazi".

So stop making it a racist issue and take that labeling opp away from them.

Only a populist revolution (not violent) will gain ground for the people. In all of our history only three things have ever secured more rights and liberties for the masses: revolutions, democracy and populist movements.

And movements must be worldwide to succeed. If the world becomes polarized again in a cordoned conflict like the cold war the opportunity is lost for a worldwide movement.

THAT is why the Islamofascist wars are being stoked. And of course those conflicts also serve the military industrial complex, and many corporatists.

If another polarization of the world can not be orchestrated the world is primed for a massive depression. It could happen tommorrow.

The last depression took most of the steam out of the last populist movement as the people will accept anything for modest prosperity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have had that chart on file for 3 years Sage. I can't form my world view based on a chart alone.

I make stands on econ issues almost everyday, but I like to be able to get my head completely around the topics. There is a lot that can not be known. You have to make choices about how much credibility you invest a few ideas with if they can not be proven via the I net.

Sage I do not in any way believe that the dems have no role in it. Both Clinton and Carter are trilaterals. And a Rockerfeller founded the trilats. Clinton signed NAFTA and was an advocate for the "new world order".

Hillary will also be an advocate for the NAU, our continued occupation of Iraq and globalization generally.

So stop making it a racist issue and take that labeling opp away from them.

Only a populist revolution (not violent) will gain ground for the people. In all of our history only three things have ever secured more rights and liberties for the masses: revolutions, democracy and populist movements.

And movements must be worldwide to succeed. If the world becomes polarized again in a cordoned conflict like the cold war the opportunity is lost for a worldwide movement.

THAT is why the Islamofascist wars are being stoked. And of course those conflicts also serve the military industrial complex, and many corporatists.

If another polarization of the world can not be orchestrated the world is primed for a massive depression. It could happen tommorrow.

The last depression took most of the steam out of the last populist movement as the people will accept anything for modest prosperity.
    It is a racist issue, because the traditions of white people happen to be more freedom/individualist oriented and they can't have that. So they prefer brown people, more used to shitty conditions, totalitarianism, and repression.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is a racist issue, because the traditions of white people happen to be more freedom/individualist oriented and they can't have that. So they prefer brown people, more used to shitty conditions, totalitarianism, and repression.
    I could debate that a bunch of different ways.

I will say that many intelligent brown people still see themselves as targets of smoldering genocide by those "freedom/individualist oriented " whiteys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could debate that a bunch of different ways.

I will say that many intelligent brown people still see themselves as targets of smoldering genocide by those "freedom/individualist oriented " whiteys.
    We're all victims of the elite machine. But only whites have enough power to really stop it. Hence black pride is fine, hispanic pride is fine, outright jewish supremacy is fine, but white pride is hate. Look around you for evidence. WHites who have sold out to the anti-white agenda truly believe they will be rewarded with enough power that racially discriminatory programs like Affirmative Action won't affect THEIR children.
    Last edited by TheSage; 05-13-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We're all victims of the elite machine. But only whites have enough power to really stop it. Hence black pride is fine, hispanic pride is fine, outright jewish supremacy is fine, but white pride is hate. Look around you for evidence. WHites who have sold out to the anti-white agenda truly believe they will be rewarded with enough power that racially discriminatory programs like Affirmative Action won't affect THEIR children.
    Like I said i could argue this a whole lotta ways.

I would rather focus on the non racist aspects of the banking syndicates aspirations.

I checked out Alex Jones briefly.

I definitely agree that the world is ruled by a banking cartel. That is obvious.

I also am hip to the fact that an attempt was launched in the 30's to establish fascist states in Italy, Germany and the US simultaneously.

And i agree that the burgoise have been working non stop since the collapse of feudalism for more power, wealth etc. And that globalization is the means they are now pursuing.

And i agree that Bush is a surrogate for those efforts, Clinton was as well.

But barring some much more concrete documentations I don't think people like you and I will get much direct info about the "conspiracies" of the elite over the internet. And ALL info on the internet is suspect. In fact EVERYTHING is suspect in a world in which information wars are the ruling methods of manufacturing consent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said i could argue this a whole lotta ways.

I would rather focus on the non racist aspects of the banking syndicates aspirations.

I checked out Alex Jones briefly.

I definitely agree that the world is ruled by a banking cartel. That is obvious.

I also am hip to the fact that an attempt was launched in the 30's to establish fascist states in Italy, Germany and the US simultaneously.

And i agree that the burgoise have been working non stop since the collapse of feudalism for more power, wealth etc. And that globalization is the means they are now pursuing.

And i agree that Bush is a surrogate for those efforts, Clinton was as well.

But barring some much more concrete documentations I don't think people like you and I will get much direct info about the "conspiracies" of the elite over the internet. And ALL info on the internet is suspect. In fact EVERYTHING is suspect in a world in which information wars are the ruling methods of manufacturing consent.

It's probably wise to not focus on the racist aspect, it does avoid alot of the racist labelling you speak. I prefer the whole truth however. And I advocate for the civil rights of white people when and where I can.

Conspiracies by definiton are hidden. This information isn't even hidden. People just cannot be disabused of their Polyanna notions regarding their own leaders. they might feel compelled to "do something" if they internalized the truth. It's easier to just go home and watch dvd's. The thing is, we're selling our children down the toilet with this attitude.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's probably wise to not focus on the racist aspect, it does avoid alot of the racist labelling you speak. I prefer the whole truth however. And I advocate for the civil rights of white people when and where I can.

Conspiracies by definiton are hidden. This information isn't even hidden. People just cannot be disabused of their Polyanna notions regarding their own leaders. they might feel compelled to "do something" if they internalized the truth. It's easier to just go home and watch dvd's. The thing is, we're selling our children down the toilet with this attitude.
    I'm not even sure it requires any conspiritorial behavior. Elites who believe this way simply behave this way and with a quick wink and a nod the momentum of the globalists increases, victimizing those with more noble ideals.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People just cannot be disabused of their Polyanna notions regarding their own leaders.

This is a uniquely American trait. I think it occured because we have a glamorized imagery of our principled foundings and are just not educated to see the overarching themes of world power struggles outside the conflicts that we are brainwashed to accept.

"Commyism bad" and "Islamofascists bad" are the two main power struggles that we have been indoctrinated to believe.

Few people realize in the US that the titanic struggle against commyism was actually waged to serve the ruling elite who feared a worldwide revolution and wealth redistribution as had occured in Russia.

I don't know what the best way is to reach people, or what corner of the package is best opened first.

But "Globalization bad" doesn't seem too difficult to convey.

And without disrespect intended; we do not know the whole truth. Nobody does.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    I'm not even sure it requires any conspiritorial behavior. Elites who believe this way simply behave this way and with a quick wink and a nod the momentum of the globalists increases, victimizing those with more noble ideals.

It doesn't require a direct conspiracy at all, you are 100% correct.

Sometime architecture provides the means for coordinated efforts. Sometimes like goals and layers of affiliations have the effect of a united effort even when one does not exist.

It is important to remember that elite families are also rivals. They are as much in competition with one another as working in conjunction with one another.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It doesn't require a direct conspiracy at all, you are 100% correct.

Sometime architecture provides the means for coordinated efforts. Sometimes like goals and layers of affiliations have the effect of a united effort even when one does not exist.

It is important to remember that elite families are also rivals. They are as much in competition with one another as working in conjunction with one another.
    Yes. ANd they work to in conjunction to keep the rest of us ensnared in their inescapable control matrix. Their infighting is no solace.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes. ANd they work to in conjunction to keep the rest of us ensnared in their inescapable control matrix. Their infighting is no solace.
    Altho I don't disagree I found your post pretty funny. For one thing it made me consider that their infighting could be turned to their disadvantage.

The inescapable matrix is new and untested. It may likely break all on it's own. In any case within ten years most of the world will be seeing it for what it is and then it comes down to many of us and a few of them.

Unless they succeed at turning us against each other they can not win.

So maybe we should apply the same tactic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Altho I don't disagree I found your post pretty funny. For one thing it made me consider that their infighting could be turned to their disadvantage.

The inescapable matrix is new and untested. It may likely break all on it's own. In any case within ten years most of the world will be seeing it for what it is and then it comes down to many of us and a few of them.

Unless they succeed at turning us against each other they can not win.

So maybe we should apply the same tactic.

They're pretty good at pulling together when their mutually benefical raquet is questioned, but I hope you're right.