That's right, win $25 for simply doing what you already do - post!

The catch is, there will only be one winner, and that winner must present the best post in a 2 week time frame. One liners, flaming & cut-n-paste won't win this one. I'm looking for a post that is completely written by one of our members, intelligently, thought provoking and leaves the reader feeling like they truly benefited. Think of "spikesmygod" when posting, although his content or political leaning has no bearing. He spent a great deal of time making one single post that would get great reviews each and every time. If you're unfamiliar with his posts, do a search on his name as a few members have reposted a few of his articles in his honor and remembrance.

The content doesn't matter, it can be political, sports, comedy, chat, a movie review... What counts is the quality of the post.

If you see a post starting posted after this begins, and you want to nominate it, post a link to it in this thread.

If you write a post and want to be considered, post a link in this thread.

I will be the sole judge, so all members are available to participate. I will be 100% impartial, which is why I clearly state it need not be about politics, although of course they will count as well.

A winner will be declared on Monday, December 3rd at 8pm. Winner will receive $25 via Paypal. Remember, it's not a hard contest, just one good post can take it!

A special thanks to an "anonymous" member for not only helping with the idea, but sponsoring the contest and winning funds as well.