Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I say the one's who are destroying this country...are the one's who are cheering the fact that the United States could be losing a close ally, just so they can celebrate this as a failure against George Bush..

Pretty Pathetic...
    Here is the part you are missing. Bush is NOT the United States. This is just more evidence that Bush has screwed up our foreign policy. Now when we get a new Democratic president in a year these guys will get along great. Then you will spew hate for both their president and ours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    Here is the part you are missing. Bush is NOT the United States. This is just more evidence that Bush has screwed up our foreign policy. Now when we get a new Democratic president in a year these guys will get along great. Then you will spew hate for both their president and ours.
    Hillary Clinton is certainly NOT the United States.....only represents dikes and commies(union twats and etc.). Osamabamma is certainly Not the United States....... represents only a fraction of light skinned blacks and Oprah loving, guilt ridden white woman. John Boy Edwards...... represents the fag nation...... who could possibly give a shit about his gay self? Nobody else on the left even registers as a blip on radar.

You leftist dimwits have a lot to criticize with your own group of political hacks.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Hillary Clinton is certainly NOT the United States.....only represents dikes and commies(union twats and etc.). Osamabamma is certainly Not the United States....... represents only a fraction of light skinned blacks and Oprah loving, guilt ridden white woman. John Boy Edwards...... represents the fag nation...... who could possibly give a shit about his gay self? Nobody else on the left even registers as a blip on radar.

You leftist dimwits have a lot to criticize with your own group of political hacks.

See what I mean you are already full of insults for anyone who is not Bush.

I just will wait and see how insane you all get when there are very few Republicans in the government because of their horrible handling of everything from this war to katrina and our economy. I know you will blame EVERYTHING on the dems who have to clean up Georgies and your mess though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

You need to go back and read Diuretic post #11. Unless of course you think you know more about what's happening there than he does.

NO one is spewing hatred for their new president, you idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    Iraq didn't feature in the election. Early in the piece Rudd made mention that our 550 (yes, that's all) troops in Iraq will be pulled out, in consultation with the US, and redeployed to Afghanistan. That was it. The election was fought on domestic issues, in particular the deeply unpopular Work Choices policy (industrial - or as you would call it , labor - relations).

Bush is extremely unpopular in Australia but Australians, except for a tiny minority of nutters, value our alliance with the US. No party that had an ant-US policy would be elected to office in this country.

I think you missed this part?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I say the one's who are destroying this country...are the one's who are cheering the fact that the United States could be losing a close ally, just so they can celebrate this as a failure against George Bush..

Pretty Pathetic...
    BTW I never said we were losing an ally it was others.

I also did not say anyone was currently spewing hatered for their leader.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truth matters View Post
    BTW I never said we were losing an ally it was others.

I also did not say anyone was currently spewing hatred for their leader.
    Well...you've lost me all the way around here...
    If you never said anything about losing an ally and it was others, then that must of been who I was referring to...

I don't know anything about your second statement...You don't find the word hate anywhere in what I said...

Perhaps you have a guilty conscious??

Cheerios...
    Last edited by stephanie; 11-25-2007 at 04:05 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I think you missed this part?
    You are extremely adept at splitting hairs, do you work for an insurance company by any chance?

YOU said:
    This is just more evidence that Bush has screwed up our foreign policy
    Diuretic said:
    Australians, except for a tiny minority of nutters, value our alliance with the US. No party that had an ant-US policy would be elected to office in this country
    He also said:
    Iraq didn't feature in the election

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

All politics IS local, as Tip O'Neil once said. But, on occasion, it has wider implications, as John Howard's electoral defeat shows.

Australia will be redeploying it's combat troops to Afghanistan...Where the Bush administration should have concentrated it efforts all along instead of spilling our blood and treasure in Iraq in pursuit of its misguided, misbegotten vendetta on Saddam Hussein.

Once Rudd and his Labor government approve the Kyoto Protocols, the US will be the only major industrial nation left which hasn't signed on.

These actions will only serve to further isolate the Bush administration from the rest of the world. Little enough makes it through the maze of delusion which serves as its foreign policy as it is.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Pretty Pathetic...
    The United States won't be losing an ally. The Bush administration will be losing a willing dupe, in the form of John Howard, to its misguided policies.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    The United States won't be losing an ally. The Bush administration will be losing a willing dupe, in the form of John Howard, to its misguided policies.

Last edited by stephanie; 11-28-2007 at 09:04 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    bingo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    bingo!
    Care to share with the rest of us and list his misguided policies that made him a "willing dupe" of the Bush administration?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Care to share with the rest of us and list his misguided policies that made him a "willing dupe" of the Bush administration?
    Iraq, and then there's Iraq.... but wait! let's not forget Iraq!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    Iraq, and then there's Iraq.... but wait! let's not forget Iraq!
    So every nation that stood their ground in supporting Iraq (coalition of the willing) are all willing dupes?

So basically, you know nothing about what Howard stands for and are just clapping because someone who supports action in Iraq lost an election, and of course you're more than willing to throw Bush in as an excuse. Generally speaking, when someone states policies, which is plural, they would do better than just regurgitating one stance.

Did you ever think for a second that Howard stood his ground because he believes he was doing the right thing, and in the best interest of the future of his country, and the rest of the world? How does that make him a willing dupe?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock