Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bush Youths Goosestep Into War

The Bush youth want desperately to please their leader.

Military training program for teens expands in US

CHICAGO (AFP) - Dozens of teens dressed in uniforms provided by the US Marines stand at attention in the gym of a Chicago public high school as a drill sergeant goes through a list of the day's do's and don'ts.

Bring your books to class. Come for extra help if you need it. And wear your uniform with pride.

"Young men, you think you can get a haircut and say I'm done for two or three weeks. WRONG," Sgt. Major Thomas Smith Jr. intones.

"Young ladies. There's been no problem with your uniforms but there is a problem with your ties. Again, I will go through it again. Wear your ties when you come to my class."

One in 10 public high school students in Chicago wears a military uniform to school and takes classes -- including,,,,,,,,,,,

Much More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071125...itaryeducation

Just where do these misguided youths come from?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So... other than your liberal opinion... what is wrong with this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In what context do you accuse me of being a liberal, oh indoctrinated one?

I suspect your prejudice is well founded and easily explained and I eagerly await your senseless, if your history is reflective, answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    In what context do you accuse me of being a liberal, oh indoctrinated one?

I suspect your prejudice is well founded and easily explained and I eagerly await your senseless, if your history is reflective, answer.
    Now, now.... I can just as easily turn this into a pissing contest as you can, if that's what you want this to be. Otherwise, keep it real.

I have on problem with kids preparing for a possible military career. Most likely they have parents in the military. I don't see any harm. Quite the contrary, I see the military as a damn good way to build character, and to teach responsibility. I especially think you're opening claim that they're preparing to blindly march to their death as a mindless G.I. robot, "FOR BUSH," to be quite absurd, if not an utter joke.

Now you want to tell me what's wrong with it?

(You're not a liberal?)
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 11-26-2007 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, that's fair. And it's also fairly clear that you didn't read the article linked or you would at least marginally comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Now, now.... I can just as easily turn this into a pissing contest as you can, if that's what you want this to be. Otherwise, keep it real.

I have on problem with kids preparing for a possible military career. Most likely they have parents in the military. I don't see any harm. Quite the contrary, I see the military as a damn good way to build character, and to teach responsibility.

(You're not a liberal?)
    Who told you I was a liberal and just what do you mean by your word "liberal"? Do you mean it as some kind of an unAmerican slur? If so, Kiss My Ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, that's fair. And it's also fairly clear that you didn't read the article linked or you would at least marginally comment on it.

Who told you I was a liberal and just what do you mean by your word "liberal"? Do you mean it as some kind of an unAmerican slur? If so, Kiss My Ass.
    Ummm.... yes, I did read the SHORT article. So you didn't like my comments. What's new...

And it's just my recollection that you always argue liberal talking points, like the dumb ass article you started this thread with and the dumb ass comments you made to follow. Don't like being called a liberal? Then don't sound like one.

And get someone else to kiss your faggot ass. I'm not into that sick kind of brown eye worship... OK? Homo?

(I told you not to start a pissing contest... guess you want one anyway, since it's evident you can't say what's wrong with kids in pre military.)
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 11-26-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All that breath and you only wink your brown eye?

Ummm.... yes, I did read the SHORT article. So you didn't like my comments. What's new...

And it's just my recollection that you always argue liberal talking points, like the dumb ass article you started this thread with and the dumb ass comments you made to follow. Don't like being called a liberal? Then don't sound like one.

And get someone else to kiss your faggot ass. I'm not into that sick kind of brown eye worship... OK? Homo?

(I told you not to start a pissing contest... guess you want one anyway, since it's evident you can't say what's wrong with kids in pre military.)
    What kind of a sicko are you, pr?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can't have it both ways, pr.

I have on problem with kids preparing for a possible military career. Most likely they have parents in the military. I don't see any harm. Quite the contrary, I see the military as a damn good way to build character, and to teach responsibility. I especially think you're opening claim that they're preparing to blindly march to their death as a mindless G.I. robot, "FOR BUSH," to be quite absurd, if not an utter joke.

If goosestepping and lemming habits are your idea of American philosophy then I suggest you go for it. If not, I suggest you pay attention.

Did you get the part in the article that states that these tactics are being used exclusively in poor and minority neighborhoods? Guess where that might lead in 15 or 20 years?

Your ignorance of science is only exceeded by your lack of understanding of historical facts. And, you don't read very well either.
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 11-26-2007 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread is stupid..

Like military recruiting and ROTC'S has only been going on since President Bush took office..

God Bless our Military Men and Women and our future military men and women who are willing to sacrifice for us ALL..
    Last edited by stephanie; 11-26-2007 at 03:12 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn, you'd look good in a Marine uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    This thread is stupid..

Like military recruiting and ROTC'S has only been going on since President Bush took office..

God Bless our Military Men and Women who are willing to sacrifice for us ALL..
    Uncle Sam Wants YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weeeellll...You'd probably look good in a tutu...

Damn, you'd look good in a Marine uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the BALLET WANTS YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?...

Uncle Sam Wants YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been there and done that, staphy.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Weeeellll...You'd probably look good in a tutu...
    Maybe the BALLET WANTS YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?...
    How does your uniform fit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can't have it both ways, pr.

If goosestepping and lemming habits are your idea of American philosophy then I suggest you go for it. If not, I suggest you pay attention.

Did you get the part in the article that states that these tactics are being used exclusively in poor and minority neighborhoods? Guess where that might lead in 15 or 20 years?

Your ignorance of science is only exceeded by your lack of understanding of historical facts. And, you don't read very well either.

This thread, as Stephanie has already pointed out, along with your twisted, moronic thoughts, is stupid, and I don't feel like arguing with such idiotic opinions tonight.

Take your liberal, "I HATE THE MILITARY," game and shove it up your ass Pb.... Dumbass.

You're just so fucking brilliant to talk down the very institution that has given you every fucking right you have. You couldn't be a bigger idiot if you tried.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 11-26-2007 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been there and done that, staphy.

How does your uniform fit?
    I want a picture of you in your tutu...just to make sure your not fibbing about the ballot thing...

What happened...Your toes couldn't take the stress??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love the military, pr. I spent the major part of my life in it and all the rest of it supporting it.

This thread, as Stephanie has already pointed out, along with your twisted, moronic thoughts, are stupid, and I don't feel like arguing with such idiotic opinions tonight.

Take your liberal, "I HATE THE MILITARY," game and shove it up your ass Pb.... Dumbass.
    Is that all you and your committee could come up with? Your disdain for all things military and democratic is noted. I will remind you again of your own ridiculous comments. Keep posting, my friend. I enjoy your comments.