Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    And why do you think they halted it? I think its obvious. They are waiting till Bush is out of office and hoping we elect someone who wont be as aggressive in stopping them.
    Question is, would you support the decision to bomb Iran today at midday given that all 16 Intelligence Agencies confirm they stopped their WEAPON nuclear program and IAEA confirmed the peaceful nature of Iranian nuclear program?
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Question is, would you support the decision to bomb Iran today at midday given that all 16 Intelligence Agencies confirm they stopped their WEAPON nuclear program and IAEA confirmed the peaceful nature of Iranian nuclear program?
    I would bomb iran immediately. But I'm not in charge. Lets see? The same intelligence agencies said saddam had WMD's. He apparently didn't. They also said the iraqi's would welcome the US with open arms. They apparently didn't. Now we are suppose to accept that iran had a change of heart about building nuclear weapons. Yeahsureright.

The IAEA has not confirmed iran is only involved in a peaceful nuke program, they haven't even had access to most of the facilities. And I wouldn't trust anything they have to say anyway. They represent the un and they are headed by a muslim. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could collectively throw them.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    And why do you think they halted it? I think its obvious. They are waiting till Bush is out of office and hoping we elect someone who wont be as aggressive in stopping them.
    please tell me how the fuck you KNOW what the Iranian government is or is not waiting for?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I would bomb iran immediately. But I'm not in charge. Lets see? The same intelligence agencies said saddam had WMD's. He apparently didn't. They also said the iraqi's would welcome the US with open arms. They apparently didn't. Now we are suppose to accept that iran had a change of heart about building nuclear weapons. Yeahsureright.

The IAEA has not confirmed iran is only involved in a peaceful nuke program, they haven't even had access to most of the facilities. And I wouldn't trust anything they have to say anyway. They represent the un and they are headed by a muslim. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could collectively throw them.
    No. The intelligence said Saddam most likely did not have weapons and the quip about Iraqis' open arms was a bs political maneuver by Cheney, who knew exactly what would happen between the Shi'a/Sunni rivalry if Saddam was taken out. The Bush Administration built their case for war almost solely on the testimony of codename "curveball" who was known to be unreliable within the intelligence community.
    I'm glad you're not in charge. Bombing the country with the most powerful military in the Middle East would be a f*cking disaster. Even worse than what Iraq is now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Let me see if I have this straight:

Intelligence agencies assess Iraq. Assessment turns out to be wrong. It's all Bush's fault. Years of talk about how incompetent the agencies are, and that we went to war on failed intelligence.

Intelligence agencies assess Iran. Their assessment goes against Bush's statements. Agencies are now great know-it-all's and again Bush is wrong.

You guys crack me up!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Intelligence agencies assess Iraq. Assessment turns out to be wrong. It's all Bush's fault. Years of talk about how incompetent the agencies are, and that we went to war on failed intelligence.

Intelligence agencies assess Iran. Their assessment goes against Bush's statements. Agencies are now great know-it-all's and again Bush is wrong.

You guys crack me up!
    Bush acted almost solely on Curveball's testimony in building his case for war. A man who was a known liar. It's fact. I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry to shatter your illusions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Bush acted almost solely on Curveball's testimony in building his case for war. A man who was a known liar. It's fact. I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry to shatter your illusions
    I have no illusions. I believe the latest assessment. I just find it funny that some choose to judge these assessments based on how it makes our president look. I can produce tons of documentation from these agencies, and democrats, giving testimony on Saddam and Iraq. Every last bit of it is used to make Bush look bad, condemn these agencies and use it in any way possible to bash Bush. But the minute they release something that goes against what the Bush administration has stated, people jump for joy, and not because it's good news that Iran might not be building nukes, but rather because it goes against this administration.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no illusions. I believe the latest assessment. I just find it funny that some choose to judge these assessments based on how it makes our president look. I can produce tons of documentation from these agencies, and democrats, giving testimony on Saddam and Iraq. Every last bit of it is used to make Bush look bad, condemn these agencies and use it in any way possible to bash Bush. But the minute they release something that goes against what the Bush administration has stated, people jump for joy, and not because it's good news that Iran might not be building nukes, but rather because it goes against this administration.

in my case, I jump for joy for both reasons

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You guys crack me up!
    Yes. that would be correct. People like homofrommaine use this type of info anyway possible to make their so called unbiased opinions.

Once Bush is out of office, and years later when Iran develops a nuke these same idiots will still be calling it the fault of the Bush admin.

Put a brain in a shithead, and you get all kinds of good stuff like that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    please tell me how the fuck you KNOW what the Iranian government is or is not waiting for?
    Because we know the lessons of history. The Iranians pulled all kinds of shit during the Carter Administration, and backed off immeadiately with Reagan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Yes. that would be correct. People like homofrommaine use this type of info anyway possible to make their so called unbiased opinions.

Once Bush is out of office, and years later when Iran develops a nuke these same idiots will still be calling it the fault of the Bush admin.

Put a brain in a shithead, and you get all kinds of good stuff like that.
    You talk about bias???

If someone is responsable only of his term, how do you value GWB and Clinton regarding 9/11?

Because you cannot have it both ways, Bush supporter.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

You guys crack me up!
    Exactly right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Because we know the lessons of history. The Iranians pulled all kinds of shit during the Carter Administration, and backed off immeadiately with Reagan.

so that is how you KNOW? LOL

Do you also play last week's winning lottery numbers because you KNOW they're winners?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    so that is how you KNOW? LOL

Do you also play last week's winning lottery numbers because you KNOW they're winners?
    Equating mathematical statistics with Liberal vs Conservative foreign policy? I must say you are reaching very low into the barrel with this argument. Be careful when you bend over that one of your family members is not present.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Equating mathematical statistics with Liberal vs Conservative foreign policy? I must say you are reaching very low into the barrel with this argument. Be careful when you bend over that one of your family members is not present.

attacking my family members?

how droll.

My point was: for you to suggest that being aware of Iran's actions a quarter of a century allows you to KNOW not only "what" they are doing today and tomorrow, but "why" is ridiculous.

kinda like you.