Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Editorial that point out the flaws in the report. I know you could care less about those flaws since it would go against your war on reality and Pres Bush
    I have read the original, so I can point out where this editorial is wrong or misleading. It's a common occurence today that people trust "fast-food news", after reading this you might consider changing your approach to the news.

Let's go:

<mumble mumble>... and the pace of Iranian production of fissile material has accelerated since 2006. So has the development of missiles of increasing range. What appears to have been suspended is the engineering aimed at the production of warheads.
    Yes, the pace of Iranian production of CIVIL USE fissile material has accelerated since 2006. It's an important distinction!!

So has the development of missiles of increasing range, ok...

What appears to have been suspended is the engineering aimed at the production of warheads. Keep this point in mind, as with the milseading start about CIVIL vs MILITARY fissile material the phrase changes entirely!!

The NIE holds that Iran may be able to produce enough highly enriched uranium for a nuclear weapon by the end of 2009 and, with increasing confidence, more warheads by the period 2010 to 2015. That is virtually the same timeline as was suggested in the 2005 National Intelligence Estimate.
    Pure propaganda, that is: "telling selected truths, but not all of them, to achieve a specific thougt in the listener".
    The differences between NIE 2005 and NIE 2007 are listed for easy reference in the last page of NIE original, here: http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20...terstitialskip
    And we can read that indeed the timeline is the same, but twoa crucial element is missing: first NIE 2007 they set a lower limit of late 2009, there's no way Iran could produce enough HEU until late 2009. Second, the big IF: IF THEY RESTART THEIR PROGRAM! I wrote in the first message of the thread that NIE 2007 concludes the nuclear weapons program stopped in 2003, and EVEN IF they would restart it today they'll never get enough HEU until late 2009, more reasonably 2013!!

Sorry if I don't have the time to assess all the other "noise" in the editorial, like the "3000 centrifuges" that (again) are for CIVIL USE... you got the idea on how this editorial was written and the bias put in it, I hope
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    I have read the original, so I can point out where this editorial is wrong or misleading. It's a common occurence today that people trust "fast-food news", after reading this you might consider changing your approach to the news.

Let's go:

Yes, the pace of Iranian production of CIVIL USE fissile material has accelerated since 2006. It's an important distinction!!

So has the development of missiles of increasing range, ok...

What appears to have been suspended is the engineering aimed at the production of warheads. Keep this point in mind, as with the milseading start about CIVIL vs MILITARY fissile material the phrase changes entirely!!

Pure propaganda, that is: "telling selected truths, but not all of them, to achieve a specific thougt in the listener".
    The differences between NIE 2005 and NIE 2007 are listed for easy reference in the last page of NIE original, here: http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20...terstitialskip
    And we can read that indeed the timeline is the same, but twoa crucial element is missing: first NIE 2007 they set a lower limit of late 2009, there's no way Iran could produce enough HEU until late 2009. Second, the big IF: IF THEY RESTART THEIR PROGRAM! I wrote in the first message of the thread that NIE 2007 concludes the nuclear weapons program stopped in 2003, and EVEN IF they would restart it today they'll never get enough HEU until late 2009, more reasonably 2013!!

Sorry if I don't have the time to assess all the other "noise" in the editorial, like the "3000 centrifuges" that (again) are for CIVIL USE... you got the idea on how this editorial was written and the bias put in it, I hope
    Be honest please. You do not have time to deal with the truth - not that you were ever able to deal with the truth

Appeasers thought Hitler was nothing to worry about in the 1930's. People like you never learn from history

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sertes, have you given up on giving me that proof that "1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job"? What's wrong, you can make claims but can't back them up with credible and reputable proof? Dumbass!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sertes, have you given up on giving me that proof that "1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job"? What's wrong, you can make claims but can't back them up with credible and reputable proof? Dumbass!
    I already proved, Zogby poll show more than 30% want an immediate impeachment of Buch & Cheney for 9/11.

Even the LIHOP (Let It Happen On Purpose, the weak version of the conspiracy theory), is still high treason. And that is proved by Mineta testimony alone.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Be honest please. You do not have time to deal with the truth - not that you were ever able to deal with the truth

Appeasers thought Hitler was nothing to worry about in the 1930's. People like you never learn from history
    Can you address the facts, please? I explained in detail where and why the editorial is wrong. Take at least the time to read it with the things I explained to you in mind. Or better yet, read the fucking original. Scared to do it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I already proved, Zogby poll show more than 30% want an immediate impeachment of Buch & Cheney for 9/11.

Even the LIHOP (Let It Happen On Purpose, the weak version of the conspiracy theory), is still high treason. And that is proved by Mineta testimony alone.
    Citizens wanting someone impeached DOES NOT mean they think it was an inside job, you stupid ass! Seriously, are you really this dumb, or are you just yanking our chains?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Citizens wanting someone impeached DOES NOT mean they think it was an inside job, you stupid ass! Seriously, are you really this dumb, or are you just yanking our chains?
    Oh, explain it to me, then.
    Why one third of americans want them impeached for how they acted on 9/11?

One was sitting comfy in a classroom full of children, being a well known target, while people was jumping from the towers and the pentagon plane was enroute.

The other we still don't know, some say he was unaware of everything but a US minister under-oath deposition corner him to his failed duties (at least!!)

And you pretend IT WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB? Well, ok, you're in the other two thirds, which I though it was composed of people not informed, instead even those informed can put head in the sand and keep pretending! It's very sad Jim, it's very sad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have minimum comprehension of the english language but now we are expected to listen to your translation, and accept it as fact, and that coming from a turd who thinks 911 was an inside job?

Now after reading what you have to say we should change our approach to the news? lol, and that would be what, to buy into anything written of a so called source of news? This coming from someone who depends on conspiracy websites for facts?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh, explain it to me, then.
    Why one third of americans want them impeached for how they acted on 9/11?

One was sitting comfy in a classroom full of children, being a well known target, while people was jumping from the towers and the pentagon plane was enroute.

The other we still don't know, some say he was unaware of everything but a US minister under-oath deposition corner him to his failed duties (at least!!)

And you pretend IT WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB? Well, ok, you're in the other two thirds, which I though it was composed of people not informed, instead even those informed can put head in the sand and keep pretending! It's very sad Jim, it's very sad.
    Hell, it doesn't even mention "inside job" in what you posted! People think there was incompetence, yes, but that doesn't mean they think they were in on it!

You have given us NOTHING AT ALL to backup your claims - AGAIN. You run around here spouting things like facts but when called to the floor to backup your facts, you ALWAYS fall on your little spaghetti filled head!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hell, it doesn't even mention "inside job" in what you posted! People think there was incompetence, yes, but that doesn't mean they think they were in on it!

You have given us NOTHING AT ALL to backup your claims - AGAIN. You run around here spouting things like facts but when called to the floor to backup your facts, you ALWAYS fall on your little spaghetti filled head!
    Well, since you don't answer on "where was Dick Cheney at 9:30" maybe we're even.

Without the insults or the threats you throw me, that is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, since you don't answer on "where was Dick Cheney at 9:30" maybe we're even.

OMG, will you shut the fuck up with the Cheney thing already?

This idiot should be banned from posting anything outside of the conspiracy forum. Everytime he gets the chance these dumb fucking no brain references come up with his whole 911 conspiracy. Talk about derailing a topic....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thank you for admitting YOU ARE the dumbest fuck on the planet!

You do realize anyone at all can read the various shit threads you started and find where I answered you several times? Regardless, you'll continue to spout your nonsense. And I also didn't make claims as fact, only to have it come back and make me look like an asshole - AGAIN! Wouldn't you rather verify claims you make here prior to making a fool of yourself, time and time again?

Go choke on a ravioli. Your dumbness is giving me a terrible headache.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    OMG, will you shut the fuck up with the Cheney thing already?

This idiot should be banned from posting anything outside of the conspiracy forum. Everytime he gets the chance these dumb fucking no brain references come up with his whole 911 conspiracy. Talk about derailing a topic....
    Agreed, thread has now run it's course and I'm not going to let this conspiracy crap overrun the board.