Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post

Just like some people told 9/11 was Clinton fault.
    Both are wrong, of course.

So, I was just wondering if you believe Bush was responsable for 9/11 failed intervention, or you just defend Bush no matter what
    Read the post you imbecile, my post was in reference to those who blame the Bush administration regardless of the situtation, this is not a conspiracy thread although it's obviousy that you feel Bush created the whole 911 scenario.

Now, sit back, remove the foil from your head, and take this in.

The intelligence that was found faulty on Iraq, but now expected to be perfect on Iran is good for those who can use that argument against the Bush administration.

Can you get the idea there? So when the Bush admin uses this intelligence it's the fact that he himself doctored the reports, when intelligence that comes out on Iran does'nt seem to be what the administration was saying it is somehow now a gaurantee to be correct. So who is it that defends who at all costs, who is it that is biased here? wake up dickwad!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I knew that you weren't man enough to admit what you inferred.
    like your "plumber's butt "inference""?

pussy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    like your "plumber's butt "inference""?

pussy
    I learned a long time ago that when dealing with a liar, lie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You twisting things again. The intelligence stated at the time that saddam DID have WMD's and it was one of the things Bush made his decision on. Now you want to turn it around and say they said something else. As to what Bush based his decisions on you can only speculate. Your not Bush and you weren't there.

why is a war with anyone always going to be a disaster to liberals. The first gulf war was suppose to be a disaster as saddam had the 4th largest army in the world. Afghanistan was suppose to be a disaster as the country was impossible to conquor and hold. Taking out saddam was going to be a disaster because he was so tough and still had a large army. Now its iran with the most powerful military in the ME. Three carrier groups and four combat divisions would bring iran to its knees in three weeks.
    The Iraq war IS a disaster. Or have you not been paying attention to the news for the last five years? Iraq is in a state of civil war. There are death squads roaming the streets performing ethnic cleansing. Over 3000 US troops are dead. WTF are you talking about? You're delusional if you think it's all rosebuds over there dude.
    And I'm not twisting things. The "intelligence" the Bush administration acted upon was the testimony of a former Iraqi chemical engineer known as "Curveball." This guy was known to be unreliable by multiple intel agencies around the world, including ours. The intel that Bush and Congress got came with a warning label. But he took a chance and acted on it and now here we are. F*cked. And toying with an Iran war too. When you throw in the fact that we have perhaps the most inept Secretary of State in history bumbling around over there, it's enough to make a guy schitzophrenic. I want to throw up my hands and say f*ck it sometimes, but I'll still be there on election day to cast my stupid, ineffective vote and play my part in the charade that "we the people" still actually have a voice in any of this sh*t.
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 12-06-2007 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I learned a long time ago that when dealing with a liar, lie.

so, when you make inferences about my family, that is perfectly OK, but if I do, I am somehow less than manly?

what color is the sky in your world?

you're too loony to be believed!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    The Iraq war IS a disaster. Or have you not been paying attention to the news for the last five years? Iraq is in a state of civil war. There are death squads roaming the streets performing ethnic cleansing. Over 3000 US troops are dead. WTF are you talking about? You're delusional if you think it's all rosebuds over there dude.
    And I'm not twisting things. The "intelligence" the Bush administration acted upon was the testimony of a former Iraqi chemical engineer known as "Curveball." This guy was known to be unreliable by multiple intel agencies around the world, including ours. The intel that Bush and Congress got came with a warning label. But he took a chance and acted on it and now here we are. F*cked. And toying with an Iran war too. When you throw in the fact that we have perhaps the most inept Secretary of State in history bumbling around over there, it's enough to make a guy schitzophrenic. I want to throw up my hands and say f*ck it sometimes, but I'll still be there on election day to cast my stupid, ineffective vote and play my part in the charade that "we the people" still actually have a voice in any of this sh*t.
    Bullshit. If we let Saddam fester over there, we'd eventually have lost 30,000, 300,000, or 3,000,000 Americans. we owe a debt of gratitude for the soldies who paid the price of our freedom not to have to deal with that in the future.

Things have turned around in Iraq. Even the NYT has accepted that. We'll eventually have a permanent presence there, and an ally, to help keep the lid on the bad guys throughout the middle east. Just like we did in Europe, and in Japan.

The future will prove that liberals, as usual, were wrong and GWB was right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

so, when you make inferences about my family, that is perfectly OK, but if I do, I am somehow less than manly?

what color is the sky in your world?

you're too loony to be believed!
    You lost several political arguments with me, so you resorted to personal insults. When that didn't faze me you made sexual innuendos about my young son. That got my attention. Now you and your entire family are free for me to ridicule in any way, down to the level that you have stooped.

You opened the door.

I have given you several opportunities to admit your guilt, repent and ask forgiveness. If you do the door will then be closed. You have proven many times that you are not man enough to do this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bullshit. If we let Saddam fester over there, we'd eventually have lost 30,000, 300,000, or 3,000,000 Americans. we owe a debt of gratitude for the soldies who paid the price of our freedom not to have to deal with that in the future.

Things have turned around in Iraq. Even the NYT has accepted that. We'll eventually have a permanent presence there, and an ally, to help keep the lid on the bad guys throughout the middle east. Just like we did in Europe, and in Japan.

The future will prove that liberals, as usual, were wrong and GWB was right.
    What? That's horsesh*t. Saddam was not a threat to us. He had no hand in 9/11. He didn't even have any weapons. He was old and probably would have died within the next ten years. You're right about us having a permanent presence over there--NOW, but that was nevere the plan--atleast that's what they told us. Originally, Cheney said this war would be over in six weeks. Then it turned into months, then years. Now estimates are indefinite. If these guys had run a business the way they've run this war, it'd be bankrupted by now. Oh wait, Bush did run a few businesses into the ground before he was president. It's surprising nobody saw this coming. OH WAIT.
    History is going to show that GWB was inept, unqualified and dangerous.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When republicans continue to press this Iraq will be our ally in the middle east line, I wonder what they are smoking. Anyone who thinks that the shiite majority in Iraq is going to do anything other than align itself with the shiites to the east, is silly....

family, clan, tribe, sect.

Israeli supporting Christians from halfway around the world don't fall into that heirarchy of loyalty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    What? That's horsesh*t. Saddam was not a threat to us. He had no hand in 9/11. He didn't even have any weapons. He was old and probably would have died within the next ten years. You're right about us having a permanent presence over there--NOW, but that was nevere the plan--atleast that's what they told us. Originally, Cheney said this war would be over in six weeks. Then it turned into months, then years. Now estimates are indefinite. If these guys had run a business the way they've run this war, it'd be bankrupted by now. Oh wait, Bush did run a few businesses into the ground before he was president. It's surprising nobody saw this coming. OH WAIT.
    History is going to show that GWB was inept, unqualified and dangerous.
    Bullshit. Saddam tried to assasinate Bush 41. He had weapons (sent them to Syria, and if you don't realize that you're a fool). He also was supporting terrorists in his country.

Saddam was the biggests, baddest of the mid-east chumps. He also had the loudest mouth, and ran it often. When you're the big guy being harrassed by a half-dozen gang members, you grab the biggest one by the throat and beat the shit out of him, hoping the others will then run scared. It's a simple tactic that works more often than not, and in this case appears to ahve worked yet again.

You didn't realize that we'd have a permanent presence? No one told you that? Imagine that. If you'd paid attention in history, 20th century American history, you'd see that is what we do. We go over there, break their stuff, kill their leaders, then build back their country and show them how to be civilized. It wasn't a surprise to me and shouldn't be for anyone with an IQ over 90.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

When republicans continue to press this Iraq will be our ally in the middle east line, I wonder what they are smoking. Anyone who thinks that the shiite majority in Iraq is going to do anything other than align itself with the shiites to the east, is silly....

Israeli supporting Christians from halfway around the world don't fall into that heirarchy of loyalty.

We've been through this argument before, shithead. You lost last time what makes you think this time will be any different?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've been through this argument before, shithead. You lost last time what makes you think this time will be any different?
    I have never lost an argument to you...the only place you win them is deep inside your own deluded mind.

where do anglo saxon, israeli supporting Christians fall in that heiracrchy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I have never lost an argument to you...the only place you win them is deep inside your own deluded mind.

where do anglo saxon, israeli supporting Christians fall in that heiracrchy?
    You've lost them many times, douchebag. That's why you resorted to insulting me with sexual innuendos about my young son.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You've lost them many times, douchebag. That's why you resorted to insulting me with sexual innuendos about my young son.
    Sexual innuendoes? I was just talking about spanking (Mr. Plumber's Butt).... and the reason I tossed that reference in was not because I was losing, but just to piss you off...see how well it worked? now, quit dodging and answer the question:

where do anglo-saxon, israeli supporting Christians fall in that heiracrchy of loyalty?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bullshit. Saddam tried to assasinate Bush 41. He had weapons (sent them to Syria, and if you don't realize that you're a fool). He also was supporting terrorists in his country.

Saddam was the biggests, baddest of the mid-east chumps. He also had the loudest mouth, and ran it often. When you're the big guy being harrassed by a half-dozen gang members, you grab the biggest one by the throat and beat the shit out of him, hoping the others will then run scared. It's a simple tactic that works more often than not, and in this case appears to ahve worked yet again.

You didn't realize that we'd have a permanent presence? No one told you that? Imagine that. If you'd paid attention in history, 20th century American history, you'd see that is what we do. We go over there, break their stuff, kill their leaders, then build back their country and show them how to be civilized. It wasn't a surprise to me and shouldn't be for anyone with an IQ over 90.
    No way. This war was billed as Gulf War part deux. It was never about imperialism. Atleast publicly. When they sold this turd to the American public, they said we'd be in and out. That was before they disbanded the Iraqi military, forgot to make a plan for post invasion security and put our boys to work policing the day-to-day business in Baghdad.