Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    You don't have to be on a jury to convict someone. You have proven yourself to be biased against conservatives time and time again. In this case, since the individuals who have been accused of wrong doing are part of the Republican Administration you seem to find it "certain" that they are guilty, yet if this had been 10 years ago you would have sluffed it off.

Also, the man you let go, was probably some liberal snob like you that threatened a Republican. You have made it perfectly clear that you believe only Democrats and Liberals are saints. Anytime a Republican is accused, you are ready to send him to the gallows.

So, time for you to put your dancing shoes on.

As I said earlier, I believe this is a coverup, I didin't read the link, I heard the story on the news and I think there is something fishy about this. The difference between you and me is that I only think there is something fishy, you are convinced that you know everything and these guys ought to hang.

Immie
    i suppose you think you are being ''cute'' or something in that nature here Immie....? like trying to score some sort of brown nosing points with your new found friends and to cover for your own posts and your own actions which came off much stronger in spreading the guilty conviction than mine ever did?

so, let's review the facts and expose you as the tapdancer at best and born liar at worst, that you are and always have been....

================================================== =

my first post answered psycho's statement/question which was this:

Just how is all this destruction of factual documentation and evidence of practises approved by the United States Of America government in any way in keeping with the values of the general citizenry of the United States Of America?
    so, after reading the link he provided, i responded with this:

It isn't, in my opinion, any kind of "a value trait" of the USA citizenry at all, AND should NOT be tollerated.

I am sick and tired of the "lawlessness" of our leaders and agencies and those that we pay with out tax dollars. Being above the Law, is unacceptable and something HAS TO BE DONE to stop this kind of crud.

The repubs and dems don't have the fortitude to do anything about these lawless things and that is wrong imo.

NOTE, right there proves you to be a liar in your two posts above referring to me.

so let's review what you said:

{sarcasm on}

I'm sure this was only done for the safety of the interrogators. I am convinced that there was no intention to destory evidence or to hide improprieties.

{Sarcasm off}

Immie
    seems to me that YOU were the one convicting, (your term, not mine) people of hiding improprieties, and destroying the evidence of such, no?

so then, in response to Dillo's comment to psycho, you said this:

No doubt, but trusting everything a politician says is foolhardy. Sure, there is no proof that they destroyed evidence of wrongdoing, but to believe they only did this for the safety of the agents is... well... foolhardy.

Immie
    which also sounds pretty condemning of people in the CIA to me, though i am not quite certain why you refer to them as politicians because i thought the CIA was suppose to be made up of nonpartisans?

then in response to dillo again, you stated this:

I didn't trust anyone's assessment in this. My first thought when I heard about this last night was that there was something fishy about this. Call me a cynic, but I have completely lost trust in the men and women who "serve" this country as politicians. Maybe someday they can regain my trust, but for now everything they say is highly suspect to me.

I realize the announcement is about the CIA and technically not a political announcement, but this will all eventually point at the political heads of our government.

Immie
    which sort of explained what you meant regarding politicians, vs the CIA because according to you, ''this will all eventually point at the political heads of our government.''

AGAIN, this is YOU saying this crap, NOT ME.

so then i sarcastically asked dillo, not you this:

And what might be your conjecture or speculation on why they destroyed these tapes? (Their office was cold and they needed to burn the tapes to heat it?)

Does one just sit back and not use any reasoning or logical speculation in situations like this and allow it to just "disappear from sight and mind" or "sweep it under the rug" because we don't know for certain or does one TRY to get to the bottom of it through investigations of such?

jd
    and you then responded to a portion of this question/statement in bold right above with this response:

No, my speculation is that they did this to hide their crimes and the crimes of their superiors. However, I don't have the facts and unlike you and TM, I do not believe that people should be convicted based upon speculation.

Immie
    At this point you decided to LIE and accuse me of things I never said or did, which i just underlined above.... they were things that YOU WERE DOING, but not me, with any of my statements or opinions posted did i convict anyone of destroying the tapes because of ''wrong doing''.

so i responded to you, saying this:

strawman....you are losing your mind.... I have never convicted anyone, even the one jury that I served on, I found the young man innocent!!!!

Try again, mr. sarcasm on/off! you need more tap dancing lessons!!!

btw, did you read the full article? i presume NOT.

jd

so, i suppose you were trying to once again, cover your own tracts and deflect attention from yourself for your own words and lied again, with saying this hateful statement in the quote above that i am responding to now.

It's marvelous, that you can be exposed to your not so tactful lies imo, just by reposting what you have posted thus far!!! You spewed a bunch of garbage!

It's fantastic that it can be shown what a lovely person you are...

(grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad they destoryed such tapes. Last thing we need is for them to be leaked. And as far as I am concerned they can use whatever methods they want to for interrogating foreign terrorists.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    my first post answered psycho's statement/question which was this:
    FIRST OFF YOU HAD BEEN ON MY IGNORE LIST EVER SINCE YOU GOT SO BITCHY WITH ME THREE WEEKS AGO ON INSTANT MESSENGER FOR NOT DEFENDING YOU AGAINST SIR EVIL'S CALLING YOU A LIAR. YOUR WHINING EARNED YOU AN IGNORE. I ONLY READ YOUR POST (WHICH APPEARED TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR NASTY SLAPS AT ME THAT I HAVE PUT UP WITH WHENEVER YOU GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE) THROUGH THE QUOTE PROVIDE BY DMP.

NOTE, right there proves you to be a liar in your two posts above referring to me.
    No, your previous history proves your hatred of all republicans. Everytime a scandal arises you automatically convict the administration without hearing one bit of evidence.

so let's review what you said:

seems to me that YOU were the one convicting, (your term, not mine) people of hiding improprieties, and destroying the evidence of such, no?

so then, in response to Dillo's comment to psycho, you said this:

which also sounds pretty condemning of people in the CIA to me, though i am not quite certain why you refer to them as politicians because i thought the CIA was suppose to be made up of nonpartisans?

then in response to dillo again, you stated this:

which sort of explained what you meant regarding politicians, vs the CIA because according to you, ''this will all eventually point at the political heads of our government.''

AGAIN, this is YOU saying this crap, NOT ME.
    Yes, I believe them to be hiding something as do you, liar, however, you are the one that convicts on speculation, not me.

so then i sarcastically asked dillo, not you this:
    Oh, so now your response was sarcastic? Liar!

At this point you decided to LIE and accuse me of things I never said or did, which i just underlined above.... they were things that YOU WERE DOING, but not me, with any of my statements or opinions posted did i convict anyone of destroying the tapes because of ''wrong doing''.
    Liar, you have consistantly accused any and every member of the Bush Administration evil, criminals. Note: this is convicting/judging them. In fact, you have called Bush the Anti-chrst hundreds of times.

You have been rude to me before. Everytime I don't kowtow to you, you get bitchy with me. Three weeks ago you got mad at me for not defending poor defenseless Care when Sir Evil called you a liar. Well, I'm not going to defend you against him. You are a big girl. Defend yourself.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 12-07-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    FIRST OFF YOU HAD BEEN ON MY IGNORE LIST EVER SINCE YOU GOT SO BITCHY WITH ME THREE WEEKS AGO ON INSTANT MESSENGER FOR NOT DEFENDING YOU AGAINST SIR EVIL'S CALLING YOU A LIAR. YOUR WHINING EARNED YOU AN IGNORE. I ONLY READ YOUR POST (WHICH APPEARED TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR NASTY SLAPS AT ME THAT I HAVE PUT UP WITH WHENEVER YOU GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE) THROUGH THE QUOTE PROVIDE BY DMP.

really? that's an interesting STORY immie.

No, your previous history proves your hatred of all republicans. Everytime a scandal arises you automatically convict the administration without hearing one bit of evidence.

and this is too, especially since i am married to a republica, which you are well aware of and WAS friends with you for 4 years?
    Yes, I believe them to be hiding something as do you, liar, however, you are the one that convicts on speculation, not me.

once again, you are a liar, as usual....and trying to cover for your own, premature conviction for their coverup of wrong doing, according to you.

Oh, so now your response was sarcastic? Liar!

yes, it was clearly sarcastic!!!

Liar, you have consistantly accused any and every member of the Bush Administration evil, criminals. Note: this is convicting/judging them. In fact, you have called Bush the Anti-chrst hundreds of times.

hmmmmm, everyone has read your posts immie, YOU are the one on this site continually Bush bashing, a couple times, today alone....but i suppose you think that is ok in your head?
    You have been rude to me before. Everytime I don't kowtow to you, you get bitchy with me. Three weeks ago you go mad at me for not defending poor defenseless Care when Sir Evil called you a liar. Well, I'm not going to defend you against him. You are a big girl. Defend yourself.

I don't NEED you to defend me against anyone, sir evil can easily be handled by putting him on ignore when he starts up with me?
    Immie

Sounds to me like you are staying true to what i have said.... you are a liar, and are now trying to weasle out of it....

jd
    Last edited by JohnDoe; 12-07-2007 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds to me like you are staying true to what i have said.... you are a liar, and are now trying to weasle out of it....

jd

And where did I lie worm?

I said that I thought these guys were hiding something. I never denied that. However, my believing something is not tantamount to their guilt. You, however, judge without a stick of evidence which is exactly what I said in my first reply to you.

Where did I lie, worm?

You are of course a liar and proved it the minute you said, "accuse me of things I never said or did".

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

justr another bungling misstep from the corrupt keystone cops running the executive branch.... ho hum.

the supreme court is looking into the Gitmo detainee situation and early questioning from the bench paints a bleak picture for the administration....

videotapes which could have supported detainee's claims that they were tortured are destroyed.

coincidence?

I think not.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

what's a bungle? You have no idea what was on those tapes, MFM.

You and others get horny the thought of a mistake by ANYONE in the federal government who doesn't appease terrorists. You get deluded into conspiracy where none exists.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

jd

Did he leave any optional quotes to backpedal to before you caught him, you know kind of like you do when talking typical BS?

I'll be damned, there is now evidence of just how bad the administration is, they waterboarded some sand niggers, and then destroyed the evidence. The bastards must be brought to justice, dontcha think Dove? I mean the cruelty of such techniques, and then the audacity to try to hide that from the public eye as if some leftists doves may make more of it than need be. What a fucking travesty!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I wonder if "the Left" is upset about not having those vids to show to the world. Perhaps they'd like to put them up on YouTube as rally-cry for MORE Muslims to kill us? The Left LOVES when Soldiers die because the Left thinks the death of US Soldiers will further the Left's political agendas.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I wonder if "the Left" is upset about not having those vids to show to the world. Perhaps they'd like to put them up on YouTube as rally-cry for MORE Muslims to kill us? The Left LOVES when Soldiers die because the Left thinks the death of US Soldiers will further the Left's political agendas.
    Bullsh*t.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Look at the Leaders on "the Left." Their words and actions formed my opinion of their motives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Bullsh*t.
    Wow, that was a very well thought out response, did ya come up that with all by yoursefl?
    Last edited by Sir Evil; 12-07-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Look at the Leaders on "the Left." Their words and actions formed my opinion of their motives.
    Man, no American enjoys hearing when our soldiers die. Why do you think that "libs" are inhuman baby-eaters with green skin? They're people just like you, they're just not as religious. That's basically the only difference. Yet somehow in your mind that means that they get a thrill everytime a soldier dies. Wtf?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Man, no American enjoys hearing when our soldiers die. Why do you think that "libs" are inhuman baby-eaters with green skin? They're people just like you, they're just not as religious. That's basically the only difference. Yet somehow in your mind that means that they get a thrill everytime a soldier dies. Wtf?

Libs aren't inhumane baby-eaters with green skin. They're inhumane baby-abortionists with thick skin.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Libs aren't inhumane baby-eaters with green skin. They're inhumane baby-abortionists with thick skin.
    I'm a lib and I've never aborted a baby. So that pretty much squashes that little bit of nonsense. Ya'll are some stereotypin' mo-fos.