Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    NO FAIR

Darn sick people, if it wasn't for them hospitals could close also....but no....we gotta stay open.

I have to work Christmas eve, husband is on call Christmas. SUCKS!!!

www.usajobs.com.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Do you say the same thing about welfare?

did we give those children on welfare an extra day off???? that gives new meaning to the saying of 8 days a week!!!

jd

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Very pathetic - you are transparent. When confronted with your own personal bullshit, you dodge, dip, dive, duck, and...dodge.
    me thinks ''ye protest too much'', take a chill pill little one!!!

jd

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    did we give those children on welfare an extra day off???? that gives new meaning to the saying of 8 days a week!!!

jd
    Hey crazyperson. He's showing your hypocrisy. You stammer and whine and moan about Federal Pay, because "we can't afford it" yet ignore the billions wasted on lazy poor folk who live their lives with a sense of entitlement.

me thinks ''ye protest too much'', take a chill pill little one!!!

jd
    You'd like that. You'd like everybody to put up with your crap. You'd LOVE to be as condescending and hateful and intolerant and judgmental as you please, while we sat here and took it. Frack that. Keep your frackin' crap out of otherwise good threads. Your posts show you have very little real knowledge or experience in how the Government operates it's laughable. That doesn't stop you, however, from frackin-up most threads you are in; creating straw man after straw man in an attempt to shift the conversation back to something you feel you have a handle on - your own self-righteousness.

Yes. I watched BSG recently.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey crazyperson. He's showing your hypocrisy. You stammer and whine and moan about Federal Pay, because "we can't afford it" yet ignore the billions wasted on lazy poor folk who live their lives with a sense of entitlement.

You'd like that. You'd like everybody to put up with your crap. You'd LOVE to be as condescending and hateful and intolerant and judgmental as you please, while we sat here and took it. Frack that. Keep your frackin' crap out of otherwise good threads. Your posts show you have very little real knowledge or experience in how the Government operates it's laughable. That doesn't stop you, however, from frackin-up most threads you are in; creating straw man after straw man in an attempt to shift the conversation back to something you feel you have a handle on - your own self-righteousness.

Yes. I watched BSG recently.
    Let me make something clear....I don't care what you think of me, I don't care what you think at all, if you even do.... I don't care about your continual insults towards me anymore either, I don't care about you trying to cut me down, because I have come to the conclusion that you are one sick puppy and you just enjoy trying to lie about me and put me down, whatever chance you get, or negative rep me or ban me or whatever....

you and your opinion is worth nothing to me and means nothing to me....

it used to, but not anymore.

hope that clears things up, between you and me.

So, since I can not put you on ignore, kindly ignore me and I will do the same with you little boy.

jd

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Boo-hoo. You're a whiner. You're a passive-aggressive thread derailer. When 'called on' your crap, you play the victim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Boo-hoo. You're a whiner. You're a passive-aggressive thread derailer. When 'called on' your crap, you play the victim.

look in the mirror kiddo. you're lucky people around here don't have the ability to ''call you'' on your continual crap.... and you still try to play ''victim''.

poor little boy....someone derailed your thread, by mentioning the cost of the gvt's added paid day off, paid for by us, the tax payers, while military men are giving their lives for you and me and don't have the money to continue on yet.

yeah, boo hoo hoo.

grow up dumpster!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

look in the mirror kiddo. you're lucky people around here don't have the ability to ''call you'' on your continual crap.... and you still try to play ''victim''.

poor little boy....someone derailed your thread, by mentioning the cost of the gvt's added paid day off, paid for by us, the tax payers, while military men are giving their lives for you and me and don't have the money to continue on yet.

yeah, boo hoo hoo.

grow up dumpster!
    Scrooge!

I realize that non-Christians think this should be another work day, but the fact is that Christmas has been a Holiday for government workers for as long as I can remember. It is ridiculous to expect people to go in to work on Christmas Eve this year on Monday to get little or nothing done for that day because like it or not it will be an extremely quiet day in any office and then to miss Tuesday for the Holiday. Or... do non-Christians expect them to work through Christmas as well?

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JD

You never explained exactly how government employees getting the 24th off has any effect whatsover on the deficit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

yeah, boo hoo hoo.

grow up dumpster!
    What stops anyone from calling dmp on his 'crap'? What are you saying? That he's 'untouchable' because he's an admin? Not so, yeah, I KNOW it. Maybe you're saying something else and I'm misinterpreting, pray tell.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 12-07-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Very cool, D! It's going to be a great family time.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You're just stupid now. You're stuck on stupid. I thought you wanted to just ignore me? You LOVE the drama. You LOVE the thought we're all paying attention to you! Poor woman.

yeah, boo hoo hoo.
    What the hell have YOU done for the nation? I've given my time. In fact, in a sense I continue to serve EVERY DAY. What do you give? You give shit and hatred and bs. You aren't a giver, you're a taker. You take threads and point them at you. There is NO ADDITIONAL COST to the government by giving ppl the day off - it's money they would have paid anyway. Get it?

Do you know, Soldiers get twice-to-three-times the 'days off' DoD civilian employees get. Does that upset you?

grow up dumpster!
    Oh! Look! EVERYONE!! She made up a funny name related to my screen name! See?? My screen name is "dmp" - but she'll have none of that! Society WANTS her to use "dmp", but she's too cool-for-school and wants to use "dumpster"...haha! Oh my! She's BRILLIANT and a REBEL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    What stops anyone from calling dmp on his 'crap'? What are you saying? That he's 'untouchable' because he's an admin? Not so, yeah, I KNOW it. Maybe you're saying something else and I'm misinterpreting, pray tell.
    Kath - she's right. Nobody calls me on 'continual crap' because I don't post crap. I post my god's honest viewpoint. I post reasonable and rational comments based on OPs, and comments within threads. So - yeah, people don't have the "ability" to call me on 'continual crap' because it never happens. She's playing the victim, see the irony? While playing the victim (as if she and others can't say what they please), she accuses ME of playing the victim. And it's stupid-er still because she's really saying I "Play the victim" by not letting people call me on crap. So, I'm trying to be a victim by not letting me be the victim.

She how her brain "works"???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You're just stupid now. You're stuck on stupid. I thought you wanted to just ignore me? You LOVE the drama. You LOVE the thought we're all paying attention to you! Poor woman.

What the hell have YOU done for the nation? I've given my time. In fact, in a sense I continue to serve EVERY DAY. What do you give? You give shit and hatred and bs. You aren't a giver, you're a taker. You take threads and point them at you. There is NO ADDITIONAL COST to the government by giving ppl the day off - it's money they would have paid anyway. Get it?

Do you know, Soldiers get twice-to-three-times the 'days off' DoD civilian employees get. Does that upset you?

Oh! Look! EVERYONE!! She made up a funny name related to my screen name! See?? My screen name is "dmp" - but she'll have none of that! Society WANTS her to use "dmp", but she's too cool-for-school and wants to use "dumpster"...haha! Oh my! She's BRILLIANT and a REBEL!

Kath - she's right. Nobody calls me on 'continual crap' because I don't post crap. I post my god's honest viewpoint. I post reasonable and rational comments based on OPs, and comments within threads. So - yeah, people don't have the "ability" to call me on 'continual crap' because it never happens. She's playing the victim, see the irony? While playing the victim (as if she and others can't say what they please), she accuses ME of playing the victim. And it's stupid-er still because she's really saying I "Play the victim" by not letting people call me on crap. So, I'm trying to be a victim by not letting me be the victim.

She how her brain "works"???

I agree that you do not post 'crap.' Hey JD I've really had few if any problems with, but I thought that post was unfair. Sometimes you guys just get dealt too much 'crap'.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sheesh.....you are a sensitive one....slamming me personally whenever you can, but god forbid someone dishes something back, you cry like a little girly....grow up, pretty please!!!!

jd
    Hey... I'm sensitive too... find your SHIFT key, use it. You not using the proper capitalization in your sentences is retarded too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Forget taking the day before Christmas off. Become a congressional representative and you can take the entire month of December off!

As the the fuss about giving government employees more time off -- first you need to find government employees who do actual work.