Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you a steward of the Earth or a steward for a party that would rather you not vote?

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    When I need to come to you for answers to any questions I might have..

That's when I will need to see a doctor...

I've lived way too many moons on this earth to need you to be my adviser..but thanks anyway....
    I'm afraid you've slept through all those moons and I maintain that your Doctor will be be far more prepared to deal with your problems than I have ever in any way intimated that I might.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Are you a steward of the Earth or a steward for a party that would rather you not vote?

I'm afraid you've slept through all those moons and I maintain that your Doctor will be be far more prepared to deal with your problems than I have ever in any way intimated that I might.
    You crack me up...

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Crack"? What is your fixation?

You crack me up...

Can you not respond to or comment on a simple question? Is "crack" the problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Crack"? What is your fixation?

Can you not respond to or comment on a simple question? Is "crack" the problem?
    I don't wanna play anymore...You are NOOOOOO FUN...

You are way too wacked out...
    Last edited by stephanie; 12-09-2007 at 03:55 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truth hurts, been so for thousands of years.

I don't wanna play anymore...You are NOOOOOO FUN...
    Talk to someone in authority in your Lions Club, staphy. They are not involved in your particular type of problem but I'll bet that they can help you find the resourses that can help you. Seriously, dearie, talk to them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho blues View Post
    Truth hurts, been so for thousands of years.

Talk to someone in authority in your Lions Club, staphy. They are not involved in your particular type of problem but I'll bet that they can help you find the resources that can help you. Seriously, dearie, talk to them.
    Oh me...I'm so glad you are the Saint of all the Lions Clubs..Since you keep bring this up..
    We have a hell of a club and they do a lot of good for other's....not that it is any of your business...

We live our lives as we wish....and still make a hell of a club...

I don't give a rats ass about your whining....go do it to someone who cares...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I take it that you are not inclined towards the worship and respect that your environment deserves?

Oh me...I'm so glad you are the Saint of all the Lions Clubs..Since you keep bring this up..
    We have a hell of a club and they do a lot of good for other's....not that it is any of your business...

We live our lives as we wish....and still make a hell of a club...

I don't give a rats ass about your whining....go do it to someone who cares...
    And would rather get drunk and show your ass at the Lions Club? We have one or two in pretty much the same mind frame as you indicate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I take it that you are not inclined towards the worship and respect that your environment deserves?

And would rather get drunk and show your ass at the Lions Club? We have one or two in pretty much the same mind frame as you indicate.

Yepper...we live up here where we survive at all extremes...and by golly we all seem to pull together when the time is needed..

Maybe that is what is lacking in your life...

Your ranting as if you're some kind of BIG PERSON WHO IS IT...My club...rules say????

maybe you should come down off your high horse....

Just saying...I love my life...sorry if you think RULES are the only way to live....I feel sorry for ya...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do you have to make up so much stuff to prove your point, Stephanie?

Yepper...we live up here where we survive at all extremes...and by golly we all seem to pull together when the time is needed..

Maybe that is what is lacking in your life...

Your ranting as if you're some kind of BIG PERSON WHO IS IT...My club...rules say????

maybe you should come down off your high horse....

Just saying...I love my life...sorry if you think RULES are the only way to live....I feel sorry for ya...
    I am no "Big Person" and I have never said I was. I lack very little in my life other than to say I wish there were more that were as concerned about our environment as I am. I ride on no "high horse", staphy, and I don't expect that you do either. Your alcoholism is destroying you and you somehow feel better by blaming me for it?

Yes, staphy, I live by rules that I never set for myself. It is called civilization and more modernly referred to as social responsibility. Love it or leave it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am no "Big Person" and I have never said I was. I lack very little in my life other than to say I wish there were more that were as concerned about our environment as I am. I ride on no "high horse", staphy, and I don't expect that you do either. Your alcoholism is destroying you and you somehow feel better by blaming me for it?

Yes, staphy, I live by rules that I never set for myself. It is called civilization and more modernly referred to as social responsibility. Love it or leave it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about that, staphy.

But it ain't no laughing matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That explains alot. You have very little in life, and you hate those who worked hard and have alot of things

Wealth envy is common with liberals