Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

As you might expect, a young single blonde girl with a 38DD chest is going to attract a lot of attention in a pub.
    exploitation huh.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Classact View Post
    Christian values are what make women with breast exposure or showing a lot of leg exciting. American women want it both ways... they want to look hot but they don't want men to notice. A hot dressed American woman could go to Germany and be ignored... in my last Army story in the lounge I spelled out why secular is boring and Christian values is sexually exciting. In one part of the story I spoke about a German woman, a goddess, getting nude in front of me in a public swimming area... guess what, not one German man or boy turned their head to notice the gorgeous, legs all the way up to her ass, way up firm and high pups because they didn't associate the woman's body with sexuality. Go read the story and get back with me. In Secular Germany girls advertising bras start off nude and then put the bra on during TV commercials... only Christian values Americans notice this fact... German men are not interested in a nude woman regardless if she is a train wreck beauty if it isn't in a sexual situation. Duh, I know that is hard to grasp... I did a lot of grasping getting used to this thinking too. Germans are still scratching their heads wondering about the story of the "wardrobe malfunction"... they, like you are clueless to the difference of sexuality in secular/Christian values cultures.
    Honestly I think it has more to do with culture than religion.

My sister lives in Finland in a very religious little town. Nudity is normal, infact the entire family goes nude to the sauna. The human body is just not sexualized like it is here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Honestly I think it has more to do with culture than religion.

My sister lives in Finland in a very religious little town. Nudity is normal, infact the entire family goes nude to the sauna. The human body is just not sexualized like it is here.
    same thing when i lived in danmark.....america accepts violence and rejects nudity....now ask yourself which one of those two is more normal...

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have to admit to mixed feelings on this one. I would hope that no-one is urging a return to the times when women were chattels and as chattels were under the direction of father or husband as to what they did, where they went, how they dressed, expected standards of behaviour and so on. It's akin to slavery. I wouldn't like to think that a "return to chivalry" is, albeit with the best intent, really code for keeping women under control again.

I have to admit I don't find it attractive to see a young woman with a bare midriff and jeans down to her arse. That's just me. Young blokes probably think it's great because that's what they expect to see from young women. It's the fashion meme I suppose. But I would jump up and down with rage if someone suggested making it illegal or in some other way making young woman not bare their midriffs or drag their jeans down to their arses.

I haven't heard anyone whistle or catcall to a woman in years. It used to be really common here for blokes on building sites to do so when an attractive woman walked past. I don't know why it's not done any more, perhaps we all just got over it. But I think that's a good thing. I mean I don't care how strong-minded a woman is I would think that a bunch of blokes on a building site whistling and cat-calling would be embarrassing to say the least.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice thought, but it's never going to fly. Because in our society (in which this board is a microcosm of), men have been thought to think with their dicks instead of their brains. Women are second-class citizens who are more respected for their bodies than their accomplishments.
    Strong men are studly, strong women are dykes and lesbians. That thinking is inbred in sports ideology. Not to mention military ideology. Men are the macho protectors of feminine virtue. Women are supposed to submit to the whims and ideals of men.

I do demand respect because of my gender. Women also foot the bill, provide supply and work all their lives. They don't usually get respect for such, because many men are still stuck in the cave man era.
    I was raised to be self-supportive and self reliant. I can do anything you can do, and be smarter doing such. I don't waste time sitting around discussing football and sneaking looks at my office help. I can and will be your boss, if I choose to do so. You were brought up to embrace limited skills and a limited way of thinking. We are broader minded, more demanding and more goal oriented. Women are no longer satisfied with being equal to men. We can now be superior to men. You just haven't accepted it yet. Perhaps you never will.

:

That's the most sexist tripe I have read on this board. Nice going. Can I too demand respect solely because of my gender?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Your not the only one, I hate it when women are only looked at as a piece of meet or how long until I can land this one.
    yet according to you they belong in the kitchen...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I despise womens liberation! I like to open doors for women, I like to change a flat tire in the rain for a strange woman or carry a heavy object regardless if she is 18 or 90... I really dislike womens equality because they are in fact not equal.

Perhaps the old traditions of the father giving away the bride is a tale tale hint as to where I'm coming from... In almost all cultures women have been dependant on the male as the protector of the weaker sex. Why does the father give away the bride, his daughter? Because she is of less value... a male son, before social security was the family member that would care for the father and mother when they could no longer take care of themselves. It was understood that a female child was of less value because when she married she became the asset of the man's family she wed... she even took his family name indicating she would support her chosen man's family in old age.

I concluded my assumptions of women as I matured in the 1950's as I matured... I was taught that men, by nature desire to sew wild oats and women, by nature are either good girls or bad girls... the bad girls would let you have their sex and that was good... the good girls would not let you have their sex until you and she were married and that was good... Every boy had multiple sexual experiences but once he decided to settle down would marry a virgin, a good girl. There were more girls than men for that very reason so boys could experience multiple relationships prior to settling down. A good woman was a must to sort out from the bad girls.

Women, good women had little to offer a man other than natural abilities to cook, clean and comfort her man... It was her sole reason for living to be the best wife and mother to his children once he had decided to settle down. She was to take care of her man and honor and comfort him with all devotion within her abilities, because she has no other function as a good girl.

Is everyone with me so far? Want a picture for your dart board? Women that act like little sluts appear in my culture to be bad girls, the ones created to take my wild oats while the ones that are conservative and honorable are to be protected with all honors deserving of a faithful life partner placed on earth to fulfill her purpose of feeding me, comforting me and bearing my children.

I stuck with that understanding through the age of 17... but it is my foundation of viewing women... women can do nothing for me that I can't do by myself so they are little value other than their designed purpose of good or bad girl. Now, I like bad girls and good girls but most of all I like a good girl in the public and a little whore in the bedroom. I do not like asking permission from any girl to do anything but take into consideration every action I take as it may affect my good girl... women are subordinate to men and they always will be, you can allow them to think they are equal but that is an impossibility... because a girl cannot be a good and bad girl at the same time. That is why men react to girls that act like bad girls the way they do.

German girls all want to be good but can easily be convinced to be bad. Korean girls are born to serve so they can't be bad until they meet a liberated American girl. American girls demand to be equal making them a flip of the coin... dress like a slut, act like a slut get treated like a slut.
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    ---Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    I have to admit to mixed feelings on this one. I would hope that no-one is urging a return to the times when women were chattels and as chattels were under the direction of father or husband as to what they did, where they went, how they dressed, expected standards of behaviour and so on. It's akin to slavery. I wouldn't like to think that a "return to chivalry" is, albeit with the best intent, really code for keeping women under control again.

I have to admit I don't find it attractive to see a young woman with a bare midriff and jeans down to her arse. That's just me. Young blokes probably think it's great because that's what they expect to see from young women. It's the fashion meme I suppose. But I would jump up and down with rage if someone suggested making it illegal or in some other way making young woman not bare their midriffs or drag their jeans down to their arses.

I haven't heard anyone whistle or catcall to a woman in years. It used to be really common here for blokes on building sites to do so when an attractive woman walked past. I don't know why it's not done any more, perhaps we all just got over it. But I think that's a good thing. I mean I don't care how strong-minded a woman is I would think that a bunch of blokes on a building site whistling and cat-calling would be embarrassing to say the least.

who is talking about passing laws? Laws dont solve problems. I dont care about the laws. i care about the hearts and minds of people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    who is talking about passing laws? Laws dont solve problems. I dont care about the laws. i care about the hearts and minds of people.
    Why should you care if women dressed like whores get treated like whores?

Almost no self respecting man would treat a respectful woman in a bad way. Why do you defend sluts?
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Why should you care if women dressed like whores get treated like whores?

Almost no self respecting man would treat a respectful woman in a bad way. Why do you defend sluts?
    Why would what a woman wears make you act like less than a gentleman? What if she thought after looking in a mirror, she looked great, but you perceived 'whore like'? Who's wrong? Does that matter?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    yet according to you they belong in the kitchen...
    You left out the bedroom and laundry room.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Why would what a woman wears make you act like less than a gentleman? What if she thought after looking in a mirror, she looked great, but you perceived 'whore like'? Who's wrong? Does that matter?
    Women are either seen by men as whores or ladies... That is the whole point of this thread... women wonder why they are male targets for sexual innuendos when they act like or dress like whores. Women should figure out how to advertise what they are about. If they want to give head then dress like a street whore...if they want to be treated like a lady then act like and dress like a lady.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    . <----- see that? It's a point. You missed it
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Women are either seen by men as whores or ladies... That is the whole point of this thread... women wonder why they are male targets for sexual innuendos when they act like or dress like whores. Women should figure out how to advertise what they are about. If they want to give head then dress like a street whore...if they want to be treated like a lady then act like and dress like a lady.
    So you agree with the mullahs? Didn't think so. It's a matter of degrees and some people have bad taste, of both genders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice thought, but it's never going to fly. Because in our society (in which this board is a microcosm of), men have been thought to think with their dicks instead of their brains.------
    We don't have to be taught that--we are born with hormones that are designed for that very purpose. Thinking that it is the ONLY thing we think with is how men have been portayed by the feminazis. You know full well women love to be ogled. Just not ONLY ogled.