Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Another Brother Dead. Another Viet Nam Vet Forgotten

Somebody asked me about this earlier. I forgot, but I was banned from here at that time but I posted this about my brother on the other site.

Friday, November 16, 2007 a homeless Viet Nam Veteran was killed in a traffic accident in Tennessee. He was my youngest brother, blood brother. He was positively identified by fingerprints as he had no other identification on him.

Many of you helped me grieve for my older brother that died in Florida a few years ago from throat cancer that was positively attributed to Agent Orange exposure in Viet Nam. Quite promptly you forgot about him and instead resumed your attacks on me as I am not exactly the same as you.

Both of these proud and courageous Veterans will be largely ignored by most of America but they will not be forgotten by me or my most close family members.

Support your Veterans, alive or dead.

Here: http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=51300

I mentioned this in another post tonight so as not to cause confusion I reprinted the post from the other board here. It is very clear that not many of you chickenhawks and warmongers feel much for the veterans.
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 12-12-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about your brother's death, PB. I've never lost a sibling but I'm sure it's hard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry for your loss ..... condolences to you and your family ....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

I mentioned this in another post tonight so as not to cause confusion I reprinted the post from the other board here. It is very clear that not many of you chickenhawks and warmongers feel much for the veterans.
    I don't consider myself a chickenhawk or a warmonger but I am confused with what you mean by this statement. Was it something said on USMB that bothered you? Nevermind, I went to the site. Well, I never saw your post on USMB although I have been there occassionally, but if I can make a point here, I skipped over this thread here several times because of the title. It had the ring of something chosen to start a fight and I typically avoid those.

I'm sorry to hear about your brothers, both of them. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose a brother. I've three younger brothers myself. I hate replying to these threads, because I never know what is appropraite to say.

God Bless,

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am very sorry for your lose, and I know exactly how you feel... http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php...3&postcount=42

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im so sorry about your brother.

Love you mate. I wont forget

Somebody asked me about this earlier. I forgot, but I was banned from here at that time but I posted this about my brother on the other site.

Friday, November 16, 2007 a homeless Viet Nam Veteran was killed in a traffic accident in Tennessee. He was my youngest brother, blood brother. He was positively identified by fingerprints as he had no other identification on him.

Many of you helped me grieve for my older brother that died in Florida a few years ago from throat cancer that was positively attributed to Agent Orange exposure in Viet Nam. Quite promptly you forgot about him and instead resumed your attacks on me as I am not exactly the same as you.

Both of these proud and courageous Veterans will be largely ignored by most of America but they will not be forgotten by me or my most close family members.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

I'm confused by the venum and name calling though. Why are you saying we don't care?

I went to your other thread, ON ANOTHER BOARD. That board went very liberal and young which is why I personnally don't visit it anymore. Why are we being called names because others, on another board ignored your post??????????????????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to all Vietnam Vets!! They're the greatest.

I still remember a few years back when we visited a VA hostpital to visit the patients and do a flag folding ceremony. Alot of vets from that generation were there and they were proud to see that flag!
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

THIS chickenhawk don't forget!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. I am very sorry about both your brothers.
    2. Especially your brother who was homeless.
    3. My heart goes out to the homeless who are trodden down by insensitive people who don't want to be bothered, even to help with fifty cents change.
    4. Anyway, we hear you are are very saddened.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    THIS chickenhawk don't forget!
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bummer bro, very sorry, I'm a Vet, and lost comrades in 'nam, can't say I know how you feel about your brothers though.

All my best, be positive...............
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A hearty THANK YOU to all of you. Even those of you that love to torment me impress me with your geunine and heartfelt condolenses. Truly, I so love you all and what I believe America represents. Thanks again my brothers ans sisters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My deepest condolences. I have 4 brothers, and do not know how I would handle my emotions if I were to lose one of 'em....all of us are fomrer military, and have the utmost repsect and admiration for those that have unselfishly given of themselves in the service of this great country.

Again, with my hand firmly over my heart, I will raise a glass to toast his memory.....much respect!

Gadget (fmr Marine)

Don't speak unless spoken to......slimeball!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot....They don't know what they are doing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're a hero, Gadget. Thank you, thank you very much. My brothers thank you as well, I am certain.