Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default GE Glasstop Electric Range/Oven Unit For Sale

Hey I put this on Craigslist this morning already, but I figured I'd put it on here to see if any of you Atlanta people may be interested or know someone who is interested in a brand new stove for a decent price. It's a modern, glasstop unit. It's GE brand and it's basically brand new. I plugged it in and cooked a pizza in it once or twice. I had to buy the unit as part of my mortgage agreement a year ago and now that I've renovated my kitchen I decided to go with a different color unit and so I'm stuck with this one in my living room. I bought the unit for $425 but I'm willing to get rid of it for $300 or even the best offer. I just want it gone and I want a little cash to spend here around Christmas time. Let me know if you are interested.

*I read the rules and as far as I could tell, hocking stuff on here doesn't violate any of them. My apologies Jim if I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 12-13-2007 at 09:33 AM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

got a pic?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I posted it above.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I read the rules and as far as I could tell, hocking stuff on here doesn't violate any of them. My apologies Jim if I'm mistaken.
    No problem here.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I posted it above.
    there's no pic there. CL is filtered from work. Just asking because we just got a GE electric glass-top stove. Wanted to see if it was the same model.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    there's no pic there. CL is filtered from work. Just asking because we just got a GE electric glass-top stove. Wanted to see if it was the same model.
    I tried to add it as an attachment but I get an error message. Maybe the file's too big or something. Just imagine a black stove.

*Also, howcome I can see the photo?
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 12-13-2007 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post

Looks the same as yours to me.
    It's easier to buy gear than talent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody need a stove?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Somebody on Craigslist offered me $225. I really want to get rid of this thing, but that is a little low imo. I don't know. What's the best way to ensure that I'm not inviting a meth-head over to my house? This is the email I'm sending out:

I accept your offer Roxana. I will be available tonight after 7:00. We need to trade information. I work for CNN, my work number is 404-***-****.
    I would like to confirm your identity since you will be coming to my house. Are you employed and if so, may I please have your work number so that I can give you directions to my house? How do you intend to pay? I would also like to know who you will be bringing with you to my house as well as what type of vehicle you will be driving. Obviously a truck will be best since you intend to haul away a stove.
    Sincerely, Hagbard Celine.

Am I dotting all my T's and crossing all my I's?