Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That right there tells me you're being thick-headed. I'm saying BASED ON THE FACTS of how Seattle has been playing, there's little reason to think they'd be anything less than competitive against the pack or the boys. The WORST possible circumstance is for Alexander to get healthy, and the hawks start wasting plays called to him.
    Based on facts?

I don't think so. The "facts" don't stand up. Both the Cowboys and the Packers are having phenomenal years while the 'hawks barely look better than the average team, yet you think that the 'hawks can compete against either one of them? Sorry, I don't see it happening. The 'hawks are NOT a super team this year. Both Romo and Favre will pick your defense apart, chew them up and spit them out.

The Seahawks just don't have what is needed this time around.

But, I DO wish your team success against both the Cowboys and Packers. I'd like nothing more than come the end of the NFC championship game to post here saying that you were right.

I despise the Cowboys and have ever since Jerry Jones bought them and I don't like Brett Favre. He's a great QB but wiping that darned smile off his face is a dream game come true.

{edit}

Oh and one more thing, as a long time Raider fan, I know what it is like to believe my team is the greatest. It took me years to finally wake up and realize that they are nothing but has beens and that it is time to kick Al Davis' butt into retirement.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 12-13-2007 at 01:59 PM.
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9