Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...and yet your signature states: <b>Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???</b>

So, you'd like rules that only apply to those things you happen to agree with? That would mean Bush bashing is ok, but Lib bashing is going way beyond the line?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    You have no rules, and people are allowed to post whatever garbage and insulting comments they wish. Trash talk, intentional insult, and offensive language is detremental to civilized conversation

You should have some way to actually cancel a membership at the desire of either the member, or the administration.
    HA, trapped in the great black-hole of the right-wing conspiracy and can’t get out, huh?

Afraid of strong opposing views are you? Afraid of losing every battle maybe? What are you afraid of anyway? Looking to be banned so you can boast about it on some other site maybe?

Just stop posting and you cease to exist.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have no rules, and people are allowed to post whatever garbage and insulting comments they wish. Trash talk, intentional insult, and offensive language is detremental to civilized conversation

You should have some way to actually cancel a membership at the desire of either the member, or the administration.
    Excuse me, but this isn't the first vBulletin site you've registered on, and certainly not the first on-line discussion board you've signed onto and participated on. Frankly, I'm amazed that you bothered to REGISTER considering that you had the opportunity to preview the board anonymously. I mean, we don't hide anything, and you could certainly have known what the site was like prior to submitting your registration.

And shattered was right. For someone who professes to be a prolific Bush-basher, your indignation is both shallow and pathetic. Perhaps you should remain on a board where you can get the "attaboys" and pats-on-the-back from other Bush-haters.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Excuse me, but this isn't the first vBulletin site you've registered on, and certainly not the first on-line discussion board you've signed onto and participated on. Frankly, I'm amazed that you bothered to REGISTER considering that you had the opportunity to preview the board anonymously. I mean, we don't hide anything, and you could certainly have known what the site was like prior to submitting your registration.

And shattered was right. For someone who professes to be a prolific Bush-basher, your indignation is both shallow and pathetic. Perhaps you should remain on a board where you can get the "attaboys" and pats-on-the-back from other Bush-haters.
    Ah haaaa.. Your turn to get the "You're not a Mod, it's none of your business" slap on the hands.. Just you wait..

Nothin beats Jimmy's crack about a refund of what he paid to be here, tho...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    ...and yet your signature states: <b>Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???</b>

So, you'd like rules that only apply to those things you happen to agree with? That would mean Bush bashing is ok, but Lib bashing is going way beyond the line?
    That's gotta hurt. A dart to the bulls eye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's gotta hurt. A dart to the bulls eye.
    The tail pinned to the donkey's arse would be more appropriate I believe....
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I have a question: How does one Cancell membership?? I have found that this site is definitely NOT for me.
    I wasn't even aware that Castro was a member of this board. Look at the picture!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A couple of months ago when I first posted, this was my feeling, and at that time, it was true. I came back on today for the first time of late, and I want to say the above is no longer true. KUDOS, For several reasons, I may stay around.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A couple of months ago when I first posted, this was my feeling, and at that time, it was true. I came back on today for the first time of late, and I want to say the above is no longer true. KUDOS, For several reasons, I may stay around.
    Oh goody!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?