Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    It's not an issue. Never has been. The whole "butt hurt" thing originated with those who enjoy gloating. I accepted the outcome and moved on.
    I have to part company with you on this one Gabby. To simply "accept the outcome and move on" seems to be little more than what happens when good people remain silent in the face of evil.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    I have to part company with you on this one Gabby. To simply "accept the outcome and move on" seems to be little more than what happens when good people remain silent in the face of evil.
    In genuine democracies, people are allowed to choose their leaders through elections. I might not agree with the outcome, but I have to accept the will of the people. I can't just accept the results when my candidates win.
    Whether Trump is the "face of evil" has yet to be determined. It it comes to be, people have the option to rise in protest. But I feel our elected leaders should be given a chance to govern.

4. Thanks Elessar, jimnyc, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

bully. How bout you step forward RIGHT NOW, and describe, or identify what you have seen as the FACE OF EVIL, performed by anyone other than Obama, or the Clinton's??
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Now that you troglodytes have amused yourselves with your little circle-jerk here, let me point out something. You can't acknowledge the fact of just what disaster a Trump administration and a vindictive, regressive and unrestrained GOP controlled Congress will be for this nation. That would mean admitting that your carefully constructed world view is a lie. The cognitive dissonance would make yer pointy little heads 'splode. That would mean admitting that you fell, hard, for Drumpf's con. You insistence on hiding from that truth is, really, quote pathetic. No, you don't want the truth.
    For one, TRUTH is relative to the individual.

But who gave you a crystal ball that can see into the future to prove all of your whinings and condemnations?

The election is OVER....come back in 4 years and start over with your childish rantings.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    bullypulpit. I guess you didn't get the word last week. When you speak of Circle jerks. You must also remember...we consider you the PIVOT MAN in all such circles.
    You should find a place where you can drag your crying butt and whine, draw pictures, drink more Kool-aid, and blame Hillary for being such a tramp, cheat, liar, and law breaking witch.
    Coming here to tell us how TERRIBLE your life is going to be, while all of us celebrate the loss of Harry Reid, and the re-election of Nancy (Four Knee's) Pelosi to head the Minority in the House....is simply ENTERTAINING from you.
    Go find another place, unlike this, where somebody might care about your Great Loss, and need to feel terrorized by people MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU.
    I wonder how much time he spent "In The Barrel"....(Old Seagoing Joke to those that don't know the meaning)
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I wonder how much time he spent "In The Barrel"....(Old Seagoing Joke to those that don't know the meaning)
    Oddly enough, I haven't heard one sea story from Bully in 15 years.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Now that you troglodytes have amused yourselves with your little circle-jerk here, let me point out something.
    Pretty funny, wasn't it? I think we can safely say there'll be more mirthful schadenfreude in the near future as you rend your clothes and gnash your teeth from the sidelines.

You can't acknowledge the fact of just what disaster a Trump administration and a vindictive, regressive and unrestrained GOP controlled Congress will be for this nation.
    Of course I can. I voted straight GOP and they're gearing up to vigorously dismantle your community organizer's 'legacy' that he was too inept to realize was a house of cards. They're doing exactly what I want so far. Here's the difference, Einstein : you call it disaster, I call it a glorious new era in US history. We're living the dream, baby!

Pardon me for a moment...

Whew! Now back to business.

That would mean admitting that your carefully constructed world view is a lie. The cognitive dissonance would make yer pointy little heads 'splode. That would mean admitting that you fell, hard, for Drumpf's con. You insistence on hiding from that truth is, really, quote pathetic. No, you don't want the truth.
    What con? He's gearing up to do exactly what I want him to do. I can't be happier so far - here, take a gander :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ccomplishments

Make sure you bookmark that thread, Bully Boy. I'll keep it up to date so you can see what real progress looks like.

Seriously, is there anything funnier than a miserable butthurt moonbat in November 2016? If there is, I haven't found it.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

10. Thanks jimnyc, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Bully. Your infatuation with circle jerks....at your own direction...

Now we know who to contact when we need one....
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Oddly enough, I haven't heard one sea story from Bully in 15 years.

Gunny. If my memory serves me correctly. NOAH never told any sea stories. He, like Bully, seems more into ANIMALS....lot's, and lot's of animals...we call LIBERALS.
    So, this is for them.