Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Here's just one place in the world
where the digital/cashless society is "naturally" happening.
Greeks set to face heavy fines if they don't spend 30 per cent of their income electronically

https://www.theage.com.au/business/m...09-p53i14.html
Greeks will be hit with a hefty fine if they do not spend almost a third of their income electronically in an unprecedented bid by the new government to stamp out rampant tax evasion.
The government expects to raise more than €500 million ($808 million) every year from the initiative that will force Greeks to spend 30 per cent of their income electronically, Alex Patelis, the prime minister's chief economic adviser, revealed....

...But many workers are paid their wages in cash, which they then use to pay their rent and bills. Greece also has one of the lowest internet usage rates in the EU at 72 per cent. ..."
But The government HAS to DO something right?
the fact that the excuse aligns with Globalist goals is just COINCIDENCE.
Not sure what the Greek prime minister's affiliation with the WEF or other gloabalist groups are but i guess i wouldn't have to scratch to deep to find another coincidence there.

But i do have a question for FJ.
Are you for or against a cashless society

If for it, should it be up for a PUBLIC vote?
I think your answer is here...

to stamp out rampant tax evasion.

The coincidence is that Greece is, and has been, and will continue to be, a complete cluster... which shouldn't be shocking to anyone.

I am neither for nor against it but I doubt it will be here any time soon.