Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
You're not particularly smart. First, you haven't really contributed anything here. Second, you have no clue who the lefties are around here. I was going to say that we have no lefties around here but in reality the lefties don't really know who they are. I've come to learn something; in the years of 2015 and earlier I would have guessed that most here were small government, constitutional conservatives. 2016 and later I know that is just not true. There are plenty on the "right" that truly have a desire for more government action; they just prefer that the government action is one that they control and works for their benefit. They would describe themselves along the lines of freedom loving patriots but unfortunately "freedom loving" turns out to be an oxymoron when used alongside conservative.
It is common for people anywhere on the political line to claim something further to the right than what they really are, which should validate your perception of freedom loving patriots, as well as my sense of how far left you are. Do you know why people claim to be further right than what they really are?