So the wife asks me "A client backed out, would you like to go to the NY Rangers game this Sunday?"

So I asked in return, where are the seats at? I'm a HUGE NY Rangers fam, just not crazy like the Steelers. But been watching them since the 80's.

She said it's one of the suites, the Lexus Suite #16.

I was like, you needed to ask me?

So off the the Rangers game I went last night!!

Most probably don't like hockey and/or the NHL, but I'm sharing anyway. And if still not interest, check 'em out anyway!

I'm in the 1st row! Of course there is only 2 rows and no one around the occupy most of them! Even got my own TV screen.

That's my wife's coworkers daughter giving me the evil eye for taking the picture.

Just a few random

All of the NY Rangers retired jerseys (Someone else temporarily took #11 until they then retired Mark Messier's jersey number. He rocked and brought us our first (and last) championship in 54 years. That was 1994.

My wife and my fat head. Well, back up to 177lbs now, but looks like a lot went to my fat face. And at least now Rick and others know that my wife exists! LOL Better than a bigfoot sighting right here!

Jumbotron Intro to the game:

Jumbotron Hype video:

NY Rangers take the ice

And the best part of the night for me, my favorite player Mika Zibanejad scored while I was recording. Great goal to make it 2-0!

Unfortunately, after 2-0, then the Red Wings made it 2-2 into the 3rd, then into OT where the bastards scored and took the game

And on the way out, one of my favorite areas - the Chrysler Building. One Vanderbilt, the Metlife Building and of course Grand Central Terminal.