Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Political censorship

I'm probably a bit of an oddball, since I tend to drift from one political board to another. Each site is pretty unique and each one has its ups and downs. I often think about this site, since it had a lot of conservatives and patriots who I perceive as being further left than myself. Not lefties, just not as far right as me. People who I respect and admire.

My main topic on most sites is censorship, and I remain engaged in censorship battles wherever I go. I am typically the most censored member of political sites, and have been banned from a few long before I found this place. I don't mind it much, since the censorship that I experience gives me material that i happen to enjoy writing about.

This site is often in the back of my mind, since I discovered a year or two back that there in no politically motivated censorship here. When I got into a political disputes with the admins and senior members here it was ugly. I kept waiting to get punished with censorship, but it never happened. It's a pretty cool thing to have this little island of free speech in the ocean of political censorship that defines the current political landscape, but of course that means there is no censorship battle for me to fight here.

Anyway, I like this site, and I like the folks here. Even the lefties. I'm gone from here most of the time because I like fighting the censorship fight, which means I'm gone from this site for long periods because of why I like it...
    Last edited by Evmetro; 12-20-2022 at 03:55 AM.