Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Carlos Hathcock passed away in 1999. Pre-current forensics technology. As stated in your own reference, they tried to recreate. Dubious.

Aren't you the one always questioning the government? That would be the premise of your argument in this thread, I do believe. But you don't question Hathcock making such a statement? If he was part of trying to recreate in Quantico, VA a shot taken in Dallas, TX, just who do you suppose was footing his bill? Quantico is home for Marine Corps Sniper School, among others. The other federal gov player in the area is the FBI. Now suddenly their word is gold? I disagree with Hatchcock's statement.

With all do respects to Gunny Hathcock, I would have zero problem having this argument with him and/or taking his ass out to the range. He'd have to prove to me he could out-shoot me, I don't give a rat's ass who he thinks he is. That's a Marine that has nothing to do with you or your argument. It STILL wouldn't support your conspiracy theory with any evidence. Just an opinion.

The ability to shoot and kill does not a detective nor forensics expert make.
When a marine who's been a sniper and worked out of the Marine & FBI (Quantico) headquarters, and recreated the shots,
AND goes against the Gov'ts official story, yes, I think that's significant. And credible and count his testimony as valid expert witness information.

You can dismiss it all out of hand yourself, Ok, you're a better shot than Hathcock, (um, I believe ya Gunny -cough-)
We see it differently.