Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
Gunny, this might be your best post ever. You have hit the nail squarely on the head. When I first came here, Debate Policy was still about debate. After the Trump debacle (not talking about his presidency), discussion turned one way. The forum turned from lively debate into an echo chamber. You endorsed Trumpism or you got dogpiled. Liberals were not tolerated. I believe it drove off people who prefer clinging to the middle of the road. ---------------------------------> Jim, I hope you manage to work through your problems. You may despise me, but I still care about you and your family.
Your behavior on the board has more to do with how you have been treated than your political beliefs. You haven't been allowed back once out of the goodness of Jim's heart. Whatever you did to him, you screwed the pooch. Others have had to argue on behalf of your being allowed to return only for you to treat people like they are fools with no memories.

Any halfwit can troll. Takes a brain to hang on a board where you're the underdog. Try being yourself instead of a troll so obvious it insults everyone's intelligence.