Was there for like last 9-10 days. Have to unload a few videos from my drone and phone and will share here!

I love visiting the Amish folks. Stopped by a small produce stand on the side of the road last night, which is owned by a local Amish family. The entire family of like 8 came out to help us! And better, they had a big ol English Bulldog. I told the father it was my favorite dog and then he told me he had puppies for sale! Had to leave quickly without seeing them as I know myself too well! He said $2,395 but I could probably have talked him down. Would have been divorced before I hit the NY border anyway, so likely for the best.

Also, the nicest family I have ever met. Very strong German accents they had. I know their Bible is a very old German one so I can only guess that's where it starts, but really have no idea.

Felt obligated so I bought a few bird feeders, some homemade strawberry jam and some other goodies.

---

That aside, ate at various buffets 6 times total, and worse when we ate at the house we stayed at. Thought I gained like 60lbs while I was there, but was SO damn hot and I sweat the whole time - I damn lost 6lbs instead when I weighed myself when I got home.

Had prime rib, bbq pulled pork, bbq ribs, fried shrimp, cold shrimp, NY strip, fried chicken, haddock & breakfast galore as well!! Was with family the whole time, so was a really nice experience.