Well, the Dem debate last night was somewhat interestinf, Not very much but somewhat

The debate was put on by the union thugs and the heat must have gotten to some of the candidates

Gloves come off at labor debate
By Christina Bellantoni
August 8, 2007

Tempers flared and accusations flew last night as the Democratic presidential hopefuls sparred during their nastiest meeting yet — a debate for 15,000 AFL-CIO members in Chicago.

The candidates pledged to revise the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), stand up for workers and expand health care, but their domestic proposals were overshadowed by testy exchanges.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York urged her rivals to get along early in the debate — advice they ignored as they attacked her and one another on stage at the Chicago Bears' Soldier Field.

"I'm here because I think we need to change America ... not to get in fights with Democrats," she said. "I want the Democrats to win, and I want a united Democratic Party that will stand against the Republicans."

Former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina accused Mrs. Clinton of being too closely tied to special interests because she won't refuse lobbyist donations and because she was the focus of a recent Fortune cover story "Business loves Hillary!"

"You will never see a picture of me on the front of Fortune magazine saying I am the candidate that big, corporate America is betting on," said Mr. Edwards, who recently has been on the covers of Men's Vogue and Esquire.

Mrs. Clinton stuttered and said she was "taking it all in" before she struck a general election tone and admonished her foes for fighting with each other.

"For 15 years, I have stood up against the right-wing machine. And I've come out stronger," she said, adding: "So if you want a winner who knows how to take them on, I'm your girl."

for the complete article

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/...108080069/1001