So what if anything or gym related do folks use for the belly fat? I went from 143 ^ 193 n 2 years time. I wanted the weight back on! But, probably should have started a better diet around 175-180 and started working out.

I started my diet and medication over a physical showing high cholesterol. So started eating less munchies and less gorging late at night.

When I started the gym you get 2 free training sessions and part of that was an assessment. Yeah, I told him I could assess myself in less than one word - and pulled up my shirt and jiggled my belly for him. But the weight was 192.6 at that moment. So same time yesterday I was already down to 185.7 - which I do attribute more so to the diet but that should level out soon as I'm just not eating enough to be a fat bastard.

After the 2 sessions I bought 6 more so that I could learn some more appropriate exercises. The good news was most of them were on the mats with the kettlebells and such, but littered all over those mats are women in tight leggings. Just sayin, didn't mind the training there. But if then by myself, I stick to riding the bike for 3 or 4 miles and then hit the machines for legs, bicep/tricep curling & some chest stuff. But I never hit the mats and such as I'm too shy and don't want people watching me.

Anyway, while those other things are great, they don't really have anything to quite useful in the machines for the belly/core. Using those kettle bells were rough on the stomach as well as planking exercises. Anything else that would be good to get rid of the belly fat? My arms and legs seem "normal" and certainly not fat/skinny, just skeleton white legs (so no shorts here either!). Just the jiggly belly. I just wanna stay at like 180ish but a tad more toned. I know my age so I don't plan on a 6 pack but can use some less belly or some plastic surgery.

What do you recommend @Gunny ?