Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
agreed, plenty of non christians are disgusted by the modern crap.
as i said
---And here's the thing, Christianity, at it's best, will go along anyone to do good. They don't have to be Christians.
Many atheist and people who don't care about religion are NOT [I]necessarily PUT OFF by Christians standing up against a lot of this mess simply because they do it while wearing a Bible verse t-Shirt or wearing a collar. Pro-Life Atheist work with Religious pro-lifers. and we use all the same arguments PLUS religious reasons.
But if we don't show up and say so against all this other crap, what are we doing as Christians?---

I know non-christians who are open minded enough NOT to be put off by my beliefs, just as I'm not by theirs.
They are not so sensitive that they can't stand to work with someone whose "religious".
Not long ago some non-christian folks in city council actually started quietly requesting the churches to step up and help in the schools.
As long as we're not acting like -Westboro church-. I don't think we need to be as afraid of offending people as is being made out here.
Maybe I'm misunderstand what you want? It sounds like we are in agreement, while I believed you were advocating a 'cultural' agreement or something like based upon 'Christian beliefs'? That we share values isn't surprising to me, regardless of some other differences. We both seem to be in agreement that many agree with our values, whether or not they agree with our beliefs.