Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default So, Who Here Hates The Truth.

Make yourself known to me. And of course I would be interested in knowing just what you find to be so repugnant, so repulsive about the truth. I would really like to know. Because don't you know that if you disapprove of the truth, you are nothing more than a slave? To which nothing good can come. To that end, if I were allowed to tell you, it might please you to know that I have had threads just disappear around here. No "steel cage" for them. Just disappeared. But telling you that would probably be breaking a rule. So if that indeed happened, it is up to you to wonder whether or not that did happen. I won't say so one way or another.

Now on the other hand, nearly impossible as it is, could it be possible that there is somebody around here who actually does support the truth? If so, then I REALLY would like to hear from you! Because people with such a high moral, ethical and superior intellectual standard are very very rare indeed. Though with that being the case, probably the only way you could contact me is through a PM. Because I'm sure such people would never be allowed to speak in the open forum.
    Last edited by mindsee; 02-27-2024 at 08:04 PM.