Admit it, darrin, dmp. You are so afraid of me that you ban me again, again and again. You can’t answer simple questions and you can’t comprehend simple observations.

Your silliness belies your authority. A conversation that began to create awareness offended you so that you close the jamm and ban me?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!!??!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!

You have a problem with me, spit it out and end all this banning and otherwise cowardness that you demonstrate!!!!!!!

How about this?!?!?!?!??! http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6459 I can link many others equally as intellectually offensive.

I could have discussed all this with you privately but you banned me and subsequently closed my pm account with you. What a shithead!!!!!!!!!!!! I could also have reported you to the owner of this forum but I choose to address the conflict head on and rely on my own facility to expose fear mongering and abuse of moderation power by YOU.

Maybe this is more polite? What and why do you fear so much? Religiously speaking, my Lord teaches me to ignore fear and react as strongly as I expect Him to take on the powers that be. In other words, I’ll get eaten by a lion before I bow to your senseless admonitions .

Will you ban me even once again? Probably, knowing how fearful you are but I will deal with that as it happens or not.. My American military experience has taught me to always have a plan B, C and on contingencies plans D, E and so on. You are still only aggravating my plan A. Are you scared enough yet?

If your banning of me helps you to cream your jeans then you are no less at least worse than your Reich wing compatriots. Most of them would rather a continued discussion if only for entertainment.

My purpose here is simple truth and you demonstrate that you can’t handle the truth.