Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Also if they

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    hate to say it, but it is his duty. i could understand if he had signed up before all of this happened but...yah....you sign up after an attack and ppl saying that we are gonna strike back at who did this and then complain when you get deployed? but that does suck going back for a 5th time. too bad the army is 'short-staffed'
    WOULD QUIT TRYING OUR SOLDIERS FOR KILLING "CIVILIANS" civilians have died in every war in the history of man period. These soldiers are over there doing their jobs. And then have to go to court to defend their actions. Then end up in jail or whatever the hell happens. Its a bunch of horse shit that our government isn't backing our troops. Well my best friend was Marine Corps Force Recon and he had 7 combat tours. Had a bronze star, Purle Heart and a lot of other medals as well. And you know what because he was a patriot he kept volunteering to go back into combat. He'd rotate home spend a month then request a transfer to a unit going into combat. Because he wanted to see our land free of terrorsts. He is now out of the military after serving 10 years and 7 combat tours. He is also 52% disabled.

I say that he took an oath an oath I also took and knew that I might have to give my life defending this nation that I love. When you are in the military you follow orders you can't say I don't want to go again. If you dont you are considered awol and many other charges can come as well. When you defend the country you lose alot of the freedoms that cake eating civilians still enjoy and take for granted. Soldiers dont really have freedom of speach while still in the military. You have laws both military and civilian that wether or not you agree with them you have to follow. Now for him to sue the government thats just the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time.

He needs some NJP and a reduction in rank and some pay docked.
    Last edited by waterrescuedude2000; 09-01-2007 at 10:49 AM.
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!