Here is another "SIMPLE" question for Jafar. Since in another thread it was posed that we should just ask straight simple questions.

Why do Islamic countries condone the FORCED CONVERSION of Christians to the Islamic faith, also why is that if ONE parent converts to Islam any susequent children must convert to Islam.

I also have not seen your answer to Jimmy about apostasy.

In Islam, apostasy is called "ridda" ("turning back") and it is considered by Muslims to be a profound insult to God. A person born of Muslim parents that rejects Islam is called a "murtad fitri" (natural apostate), and a person that converted to Islam and later rejects the religion is called a "murtad milli" (apostate from the community).

The question of the penalties imposed in Islam (i.e. in the Qur'an or under shariah law) for apostasy is a highly controversial topic that is passionately debated by various scholars. On this basis, according to most scholars, if a Muslim consciously and without coercion declares their rejection of Islam and does not change their mind after the time given to him/her by a judge for research, then the penalty for male apostates is the death penalty, or, for women, life imprisonment. However, this view has been rejected by an extremely small minority of modern Muslim scholars I like the small minority(eg Hasan al-Turabi), who argues that the hadith in question should be taken to apply only to political betrayal of the Muslim community, rather than to apostasy in general.[

These are very simple questions about a faith you profess to follow. I also dont want your patent answer that "tese people aren't real Muslims" That my friend is a crock af shit and you know it. If they aren't true Muslims than why do sooo many follow these paths????

Here's one link.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=57530

Headlines this week reported that Migsti Haile, a 33-year-old Christian woman, was tortured to death in Eritrea for refusing to recant her faith, and the European Center for Law and Justice is asking the United Nations to address what it described as the growing problem of forced religious conversions around the world.

"We had been getting notification from lawyers and human rights groups that this issue was growing, and we thought it was high time that the United Nations address it," Jay Sekulow, chief counsel for the ECLJ as well as the organization's U.S. affiliate, the American Center for Law and Justice, told WND.

He said the problem is not necessarily always national governments, but local governments and area factions, which are "putting pressure" on people and "threatening people with up to death if they don't renounce their conversion to Christianity."