Sorry bout that,

1. But Clinton's daughter is one butt ugly winch of an ex-president.
2. Man would be better left alone than marry her.
3. I pity the fool who ever asks her to be his wife.
4. Lets hope like hell there isn't a stupid enough man to ever ask for her hand.
5. Read this:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_268214846.html

"

Bill Clinton, Eatery At Odds Over Chelsea Photo
Former President Threatens Legal Action In Letter
POLL: Should The Photo Be Removed?
Featured Slideshows:
Incredible Fighter Jets
Jessica Simpson Then To Now
Openly Gay Celebrities
Best Movie Bloopers
Hillary Clinton Then To Now

Hazel Sanchez
Reporting

(CBS) NEW YORK A celebrity photo has led a former president to send a threatening letter to a Manhattan restaurant owner.

President Bill Clinton has demanded that the owner of Greenwich Village restaurant Osso Buco remove a picture of his daughter Chelsea that's been gracing the walls of the family-style Italian eatery, alongside other celebrity photographs.

Owner Nino Selimaj tells CBS 2 that the picture has been up for years and has never posed a problem until now.

Digg This Story!

Selimaj says the daughter of the former president and current presidential candidate is just one of his many customers at Osso Buco. But Mr. Clinton says his daughter is a private citizen and he doesn't want the photograph of her posing with Selimaj hanging in the restaurant.

Mr. Clinton's Counseler, Douglas J. Band, sent a letter to Selimaj with the demands and even a threat should Selimaj choose to leave the photograph up.

You may remember Selimaj. Earlier this year he made national headlines for offering a $1,000 pizza at his restaurant. Now he's butting heads with the former leader of the free world. ( March 14: Luxury Pie: NYC Restaurant Offers $1,000 Pizza)

So could this be just a case of the savvy Selimaj trying to drum up some publicity for his restaurant?

Customer John Cremin says Selimaj should comply with Clinton's request.

"She doesn't want to be involved with advertising for the store," Cremin says. "That's up to her. It's her God given right, no?"

Selimaj says the photo has graced his restaurant window for nearly five years, and admits it's been good for business.

He says he was surprised to receive the letter demanding he take the picture down. On official William Jefferson Clinton letterhead, was a threat to take further action: "We reserve the right to exercise any and all options available to us if you refuse to comply."

Selimaj says the letter came as quite a shock.

"I was really, really heartbroken because I have four daughters and Chelsea is like my daughter," Selimaj said Tuesday. "She doesn't want to be there. If that comes from them directly, definitely, I will remove it. If she really insists to remove it."

However, on Wednesday he changed his tune a bit.

When asked if he was going to comply with the former president's request, Selimaj told CBS 2 HD's Scott Rapoport: "Not at this time. Unless I'm forced. I'm not gonna go to jail ... (laughter)."

Selimaj has photos with other celebrities like Regis Philbin, Derek Jeter and even 2008 presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani hanging in his restaurant, and he says they haven't objected.

Customer Iris Elkabs says she thinks Chelsea should reconsider.

"She has a right," Elkabs said. "If she doesn't like it, it should come down, but I think it should stay. It's a very nice photograph."

As for the political fall-out from this, Selimaj said with a smile that Sen. Hillary Clinton has lost his vote. So far, no further word from the Clintons.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas